Natsuki Shinomiya

"(N/N)! (N/N)!" Turning around, you see a familiar blonde coming your way.

Before you could react, you were caught in a huge hug. "N-Natsuki!" You exclaim, the life being squeezed out as he swung you around.

He set you down after a good minute, "Sorry (N/N)! I just missed you so much!" He says, hugging you again.

You laughed, "It's alright." You say, reaching up to pat his head. He so tall!

You noticed pink tint his cheeks for a second but it was gone soon after, making you think you imagined it. "Hey, (N/N), would you like to go out with me later today?" You blush, the thought of the you and the one you fell for being alone being too embarrassing for you.

You look back up with a smile, "Sure!" You exclaim, thinking this may be the best time.

~With Natsuki~

Natsuki lay on his bed, smiling at the many picture he had with you on his phone. He suddenly sighed and rolled onto his side.

"Geez! I can't take this!" Syo exclaims, jumping down from the top bunk. He snatched the phone from Natsuki's hands, "I knew it!" He said, closing the phone and tossing it back to the other blonde.

"Knew what, Syo?" Natsuki asked, looking at the pictures again.

He forced the phone closed again, "This! You've been doing this everyday for the past week!" He says, gesturing with his hands. "You keep staring at the pictures of you and (Y/N) on your phone and sighing! This needs to stop. You should tell her."

Natsuki's eyes widened. "But..." He looked down. "I don't want her to reject me..." He muttered.

"From my analysis, there is about a four point six three chance that she will reject you if you confess." Ai added.

Natsuki looked up at the slightly turned form of his senior. "What do you mean, Ai?" He asked.

Ai attempted a small smile, "What I mean, is that it is very unlikely that she will turn you down. I have seen how she looks at you." He says, turning back to his computer.

Both of the blondes stare in disbelief at their senior. "Thank you for that, Ai." Natsuki says quietly.

~Back to you~

You stand in the front room of the Master Course, waiting for Natsuki. You were leaning on the wall next to a window, looking out to the beautiful scenery.

You jump when you feel warm arms gently wrap around your small form. "I'm sorry for making you wait, (Y/N)." You hear a familiar voice say from behind you.

Turning around in the embrace, you look up to see Natsuki, smiling somewhat shyly. "You didn't make me wait very long." You assure him, returning the hug.

He held you tightly then let go. "Shall we then?" He asks, grabbing your hand.

You nod happily, "Yes!" And the two of you were off.

~

"Ah! Natsuki!" You call to him as you admire a single (favorite flower) on a bush.

He leans in next to you to get a better look, "It's beautiful. Just like you." He says, wrapping his arms around you.

You blush. you wonder what has gotten into Natsuki, you're used to him giving you hugs, but that's usually because you are cute to him. He's never been so... gentle, though. "N-Natsuki... is something wrong?" You ask, turning to look at him.

His eyes were wide, but then they relax. "No, but, I wanted to tell you something... something important." He says, letting you go.

"What is it...?" You ask.

He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sound of thunder. You heard him mutter something and grab your hand, running off quickly.(He swore in French by the way)

The two of you don't make it far before it starts to rain and in seconds both of you are almost drenched. "I'm sorry." You hear him say once you manage to get under a large tree.

"Why are you sorry?" You ask, quite perplexed.

He looks down at you, the rain making his bangs cover his beautiful green eyes. "Because... I brought you out here, and you managed to get all wet." He says, ashamed.

You tilt your head, "Why are you so upset about that?" You ask, "I actually like the rain." You smile.

He looks at you in amazement and smiles warmly again, "You are so cute when you smile like that." He says, coming closer.

Before he hugs you, you stop him, "Before anything else happens, I want to know what is wrong. You have been acting strangely since we left."

"Nothing is wrong it's just... I realized something." He says, blushing as he looks at you. "I love you." He smiles.

Your eyes open wide and you blush a deep crimson as you look away. "I... I love you too." You mutter, wrapping your arms around him.

"Heh, I'm glad. I was afraid you'd reject me." He says into your hair, completing the embrace.

"Why would I reject you, when I have loved you since I first saw you?" You ask, looking into his eyes.

He chuckles and cups your face. "I feel complete now, thank you." He says, pulling you into a kiss.

You wrap your arms around his neck and he does the same to your waist, lifting you up slightly. You break the kiss and smile, "I think the rain stopped."

He looks out to the field and nods, "Too bad then, I wanted to spend some more time with you out here."

You just smile again, "Why? From now on, I am yours." You say.

He lifts you up by the waist, just a bit too easily, and spins around with you. "I suppose you are right. For we are now each others." He laughs and you laugh as well.

"Natsuki! (Y/N)!" A familiar voice calls out.

"Aw, looks like Sacchan found us." Natsuki says, setting you down. "At least it was fun while it lasted." He says, and you nod in reply, returning to the Master Course hand in hand.