2.

"WOOOO!" Ollie shouted through the radio. He has secured pole position for the race day tomorrow, in front of Theo Pourchaire and Jack Doohan.
"Congratulations Ollie. Pole for Bahrain is a good start to the season."
Ollie drove back to the PREMA garage and hopped out of the car. He saw his teammate storm out of the garage with her helmet on, and after a slight chuckle, he also ran out of the garage.
P1: Ollie Bearman
P16: Aurelia Nobels
——————————————————————
"So what happened to great potential?"
Aurelia's head snapped round to see the figure of Oliver Bearman. He was taunting her.
"Qualifying is just warm up. The race is what actually matters." She replied.
"And I am sure you will fuck that up too. You are not even half as good as any of the drivers here. You don't belong here."
Ollie said.
Ollie didn't know that his insult struck deep. Aurelia shouted "You dickhead." before turning and running off, wishing that Ollie hadn't seen the tears in her eyes. To any other driver it would have been just a comment, but to Aurelia it was making her doubt her decision to sign the contract in the first place.
Once she reached a distance out of earshot, she pulled out her phone and dialled a recently saved number.
"Hey.. can I come chill with you for a bit?"
"Of course Aurelia. Come on over."
——————————————————————
She finally arrived at the hospitality that she was told to go to, and she heard a familiar Australian accent.
"G'day Aurelia."
"Hey Daniel, I need help"
Aurelia said before bursting into tears again. Daniel took her into his personal drivers room, so that she could spill her feelings without judgement.
"a-and I don't actually think I belong at Prema, and that Ollie is right." Aurelia cried.
Daniel looked concerned, then he said
"Dont listen to him. He will come around eventually. I have known Ollie for a while, he is usually extremely friendly. Maybe it is just hard for him to lose Vesti, as they were so close."
Then Dan's door knocked.
"RICCIARDO! YOU MISSED YOUR FUCKING INTERVIEW! CHRISTIAN IS FUMING!"
"Crap." Daniel said. "Gotta go!"
He left Aurelia in his driver room, to have a think about her situation. A little while later she left the Red Bull hospitality, and took a taxi back to her hotel.