8.

The Austrian Grand Prix loomed ahead, casting its shadow over the Formula 2 paddock. For Ollie, the young British driver with raw talent and a hunger for victory, this race was a chance to prove himself in front of the best F1 teams. For Aurelia, the Monaco GP victor who was barely holding on with the sudden loss of her father, the Austrian Grand Prix represented a huge challenge.

As the red lights went out, the engines roared to life, and the cars tore down the picturesque Red Bull Ring in Spielberg. Bearman, determined and focused, took an early lead, showcasing the skills that had made him a force to be reckoned with in the Formula 2 circuit. Aurelia, on the other hand, started the race with a heavy heart, but the adrenaline of the track helped her push aside her grief, at least for a while.

The first half of the race unfolded with Ollie maintaining a comfortable lead. Aurelia, however, found herself in the middle of the pack after a terrible pit stop. The team had made a mistake, costing her precious seconds that seemed to stretch like an eternity in the high-paced world of Formula 2.

As the laps ticked away, Ollie continued to dominate at the front, leaving his rivals in the distance. However, a sudden crash between Benevides and Novalak brought out the red flag, halting the race and reshuffling the grid for a late-race showdown.

In the pits, PREMA saw an opportunity. They quickly recalculated their strategy, hoping to use the chaos to their advantage. As the cars lined up for the restart, Aurelia found herself in a prime position to make up lost ground.

When the lights went green again, the roar of engines echoed through the Austrian mountains. Ollie, unfazed by the interruption, surged ahead, determined to secure his victory. But the real drama unfolded behind him.

Aurelia, with newfound determination and a revitalized strategy, weaved through the pack. The late-race charge saw her overtake Theo Pourchaire in a brilliant display of skill and precision. The crowd erupted in cheers as she claimed the third position, a testament to her resilience and racing prowess.

In the end, Ollie Bearman crossed the finish line with his arms raised in triumph, a well-deserved winner of the Austrian Grand Prix. Aurelia, despite the mid-race setbacks, stood on the podium with a mix of emotions — the grief for her father still lingering, but the satisfaction of a hard-fought third-place finish bringing a glimmer of hope.