19.

The drivers all arrived at the club and the bouncer said he would let them through on one condition: he got the signatures of all four F1 drivers, as his son was a massive fan. Daniel whipped out a sharpie that he always kept in his pocket, and passed it around to his friends to do their scribble.

The club was extraordinary, a massive dance floor, three bars, and as much alcohol as physically possible.

"There is a reason they call this place the Jewel of Croatia." Daniel said.

Even Ollie was impressed, and he came out of his temporary depression to admire the full beauty of this palace of a nightclub.

They walked up to the bar and the bartender said "Oh my God! You guys are Formula 1 Drivers!" In broken English. "Hey, Ivan, look! The guys from the TV!"

Apparently they were well known around here.

"You guys can have your drinks for free, just make sure to tell everyone you're here on your social media" Ivan said, in a Croatian accent. "It is good advertising" he laughed.

After ordering their drinks, the drivers all went their ways. Daniel, Lando and Max all went to find a table, Charles went to the bathroom, and Arthur and Aurelia were dancing it out on the dance floor.

Lando, Daniel and Max finally found a seat. It was in the corner of the VIP section, so they thought it would be a good place to hide out and lay low.

That was until two foreign girls walked up to them and sat down. By the looks of them, they seemed to be Spanish, and definitely had one too many shots, as they were flirting with the men like crazy.

"I am sorry girls, I have a girlfriend." Daniel said, firmly rejecting the girls advances on him.

"What about you two boys then?" One of them asked.

"No." Was all Max said.

The girls took Max's bluntness as an insult, so both turned their attention to Lando, who after having one too many shots himself, was loving the attention.

"Yeah, yeah. Umm.. boys, I am going to call it a night and go home, I think." Lando said, getting up with his two new "friends"

Lando and the two Spanish girls left, and who knows what they got up to...

"Little Lando, his dick makes all his decisions for him." Max and Daniel laughed.

———————————————————————

The atmosphere around Arthur and Aurelia was ecstatic, they were both jamming to songs they didn't know the lyrics to, since they were in Croatian, but the beat was enough. Then another song switched on... one they knew the lyrics to.

"OH MY GOT ITS MR BRIGHTSIDE! THATS MY FAVOURITE SONG!" Aurelia shouted over the noise in the club.

"It started out as a kiss! How did it end up like this?" Aurelia shouted.

The club's atmosphere was ramping up. People were shouting the lyrics of Mr. Brightside at the top of their lungs.

"Now I am falling asleep! And she's calling a cab!" Arthur shouted.

"Shit. Arthur... I need to go to the toilet." Aurelia mentioned.

"Auuuurreeeellllliiaaaaaaa." Arthur whined. "Couldn't you have waited until after the chorus?"

Aurelia shrugged, and Arthur said "Alright, you go ahead and I will pop to the bar and ask for a water. I don't want a massive hangover tomorrow."

Arthur walked off and Aurelia headed towards the restrooms. They were right at the back of the club, but you could still head the music.

Aurelia reached the corridor outside of the toilets and froze.

'And I just can't look, it's killing me'

Ollie was there.

'And taking control.'

Ollie was there, with his tongue in another girls mouth.

'Jealousy, turning Saints in to the sea.'

Aurelia's heart broke. She knew it shouldn't have, as she rejected him earlier that same day, but her heart shattered into a million different pieces.

'Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis.'

Aurelia couldn't stand to watch Ollie kiss this Croatian girl. She just couldn't. Then Arthur arrived.

'But it's the price I pay, destiny is calling me.'

"Aurelia whats happened-" Arthur started.

Aurelia couldn't avert her eyes from the scene before her. Arthur followed her gaze.

'Open up your eager eyes.'

"OLLIE!" Arthur ran up to Ollie and pulled him off the girl.

By the time Arthur could react, Ollie's fist was against his jaw, knocking Arthur into the wall next to him.

'cause I'm Mr. Brightside.'

Arthur got up quickly, and he threw another punch. Aurelia cried the names of the drivers she came with. Begging for them to hear her over the loud music of the club.

Charles, Max and Daniel all rushed over and took in the chaotic scene before them. Charles grabbed Arthur, Max grabbed Ollie, Daniel took Aurelia out of the way.

As Daniel was steering Aurelia through the club towards the exit, he muttered.

"There is no fucking way we are going unnoticed now..."