Part 2

A/N Trigger warning

Chris's POV

I see Tamara regaining consciousness and feel bad for a second, she didn't do anything. I snap out of it, it's not my fault this will happen to her, it's Lucy's. As her eyes are adjusting to the light she looks around and her eyes land on me confused. She tries to talk but soon realizes there's duct tape on her mouth. Blake, my cousin, rips it off.

"What's going on?" Tamara whispers shakily, "What do you want and what are you going to do to me?"

"You will not get hurt as long as you don't try anything, you and Lucy cooperate, and do as you're told." I say

"Why?" Tamara asks on the verge of crying.

"I'm not stupid enough to give you my whole master plan, but I'll give you a little background. After Lucy broke up with me I was devastated, I thought we were buying a house together not even close to breaking up. I had so much love for her and she felt nothing for me, but somehow she loved Tim. So I'm doing what I have to do to get her back." I explain

"What are you going to do to us?" She asks on the verge of tears

"You should be asking what is going to happen to you, not lucy. Go ahead Blake."

Tamara's POV

Blake grabs me and takes me to a separate room. He closes the door and I hear Chris walk away from underneath it.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whimper as my eyes adjust to the new dark room

"Just have a little fun." He says in a deep voice, that was the first time I heard him say anything. But the way he said it... No, Nooo I thought, this can't be happening, "Don't fight it, I don't want to have to knock you out."

My days of swiping on the streets flooded back to me, I could feel all of my therapy work that Lucy helped me with slipping away. I start to sob. A squeeze my eyes closed. He grabs my waist.