Part 6

John's POV

It's already been a long day and we've only been on the clock for about 45 minutes. First we were put on Oscar duty. Then, Celina found out about me and Lucy used to date. Now Bailey is in the hospital getting stitches because of a piece of wood that fell in a house she was saving people from. And that isn't even the end of it, we haven't seen Oscar yet, and so I think this day is about to get a whole lot worse. Harper was right. I definitely jinxed it this morning...

Celina's POV

Surprisingly Oscar was pretty helpful as long as we got him one of those fancy cupcakes for real this time. We got some new stuff on Blake and talked to Angela but it led to a dead end. Right now we're kind of stuck. The best part of today was teasing my T.O. about his and Lucy's old relationship. His reaction gets me every time.

"Hey Nolan. Does Bailey know about your and Lucy's relationship?

"Celina you better stop right now before I write you up a blue page." 

"Okay fine."

Well it was fun well it lasted.

Lucy's POV

I don't know what to do. I don't want to break up with Tim, but I know I have to for Tamara. But how do I break his heart when I still love him too? How do I go back to Chris and let him suffer, when I'm going to suffer too? I start to sob. That's when I hear the locker room doors open. Quickly I pick myself and stuff up from the bench and quickly head out of there back to my apartment. Once I'm in the car I decide to text Tim.

Tim and Lucy's messages:

Lucy: Are you still coming over to my house after shift?

Tim: Yeah but metro is just heading on to another car so I might be a little late.

Lucy: ok I love you

Tim: I love you too

I try to hold on to those words, because this might be one of the last times I'll ever get to talk to him, and I need him to know I do love him.

Angela's POV

As I walk towards the locker room I think I hear someone crying. No, they are sobbing. I open the door to see what's wrong and who's crying, but I'm met with nothing other than some tears on the bench. Then I see it, Lucy's locker was left open, and her stuff is gone. Is she the one who was sobbing? What's going on with her?

 A/n: Thanks for being patient with me and my slow writing time!