Part 5

Celina's POV

"Why are we always on Oscar duty?" I ask Nolan, "It's like Tim and Grey hate you for some reason."

"Well, I wasn't Sargent Greys favorite rookie you could say, I crashed my shop so many times as a rookie the people in auto repairs had my name on a dart board. Literally.

"What about Tim, why doesn't he like you?" I asked

"He- No we are not getting into that."

Frustrated and still curious, I took the radio and asked Angela.

"Angela why doesn't Tim like Nolan?"

"He didn't tell you? They honestly didn't have a bad relationship until it got out that John and-"

"Nope we are not getting into this, Angela." John interrupted her, grabbing the com from my hands.

"I'm telling her now otherwise there will be a lot of extra details in there that you do not want." Angela argued back, "As I was saying Tim and Nolan were fine until Tim found out that Nolan and Lucy used to date."

"WHAT?!? THEY USED TO DATE!!!" I'm shocked "That's totally against both of your horoscopes together!

"Why do you know me and Lucy's horoscopes together?"

"Ummm."

"Celina." Nolan says warningly

"I have everyone in the station's horoscopes with each other. You and Smitty are surprisingly compatible." I spat out.

I hear Angela laughing on the radio and Nolan switches the radio to another channel.

Lucy's POV

Chris: (texting)

Lucy: How do you want me to do it?

Chris: Break up with him in person. I want to see his reaction... Otherwise I have the barrel ready. You have 5 hours tops.

Tamara's POV

My arms burn with knife cuts and belt bruises in my skin. I want to cry as He keeps pelting me with the belt. I don't though, because I'm not going to give Him the satisfaction. What did I do to deserve this?

"Okay. Give her a break, for now. Lucy is being good."

He nods and heads over to another room. Chris undos the gag and I breath shakily. I thought my punishment wouldn't be over but I was wrong. He starts to undo my restraints and takes me back to the closet. But, just as he's about to close the door I kick him HARD in the shin and he howls in pain. Before I can get out, he kicks me back In the stomach, slams the door, and locks it. I'm trapped. Again.