Part 7

Tim's POV

She told me she loved me. For the first time! Over text! That was a little weird but she did it. I wanted to be the first to say I but I kept backing out. Well it is what it is. I couldn't wait to get home to Lucy and finish this late night shift.

"Ready for the raid?" A teammate called

"Ready as ever!" I replied way to excitedly

The team's going to think I'm getting soft if this keeps happening. Lucy's bad for me in that way, but I love her more than anything.

Lucy's POV

Shoot. Tim's not going to be home in time. I don't want Tamara to get hurt. What should I do?

"Okay Lucy," I say out loud to myself "Should I wait and let Tamara risk getting hurt, or call Chris to ask him?" As soon as I say it I get an idea, it will kill 2 birds with one stone.

"I HATE YOU CHRIS!" I shout at the top of my lungs. immediately I get a call, as expected its from Chris. He does have cameras in here...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Chris yelled at me

"I wanted to tell you that Tim's not going to be home before your deadline. Do you want me to wait or break up with him over text?"

"Wait. I'll give you one extra hour but it has to be in person and if it goes any longer Tamara will suffer. It will be her date of death. Again. Exactly like yours but this time everything will go as planned. And you better not scream again."

I hear a click as he ends the call and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, Tim better be home in time.

Tamara's POV

My stomach hurts from where Chris kicked me in the stomach, my breath is unstable. I'm getting worried, why hasn't Lucy saved me yet? Is she going to leave me here?

Chris's POV

That was smart of Lucy screaming to see if I had cameras in her house, I underestimated her. Hopefully the neighbors don't think anything of it... I'm so ready to see Tim's reaction. I can barely wait. Hopefully he is as hurt as I was when Lucy broke up with me.