Part 4

Tamara's POV

Boom-boom boom-boom. I could feel and hear my heart still beating loudly. Flashbacks of things that he did kept on replaying in my head every time I closed my eyes. Now, after He was done with me He tied me up in a dark closet. He is the only name I'll call Chris's cousin. Why did this happen to me? I calm down and try to listen to their conversation. I can hear it faintly from under the door;

"I think she'll cooperate with Tamara on the line." I hear Chris saying

"What do I get out of this again?" He said

"Me, I'm an important member of the DAs office and once you get back up on your feet you are going to want some inside help."

"And what do you want from the girl?" He said

"My girlfriend back." Chris said "Or if not, they are both dead."

Lucy's POV

My heads been a mess and I'm all over the place. I almost forgot to read rights to suspect I grabbed. I'm worried about Tamara. What is Chris doing to her? I turn the hallway and run right into Angela and Nyla. Nylas coffee mug clatters to the ground breaking and gets coffee all over both of us.

"I'm so-sorry!" I quickly stutter out, "I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Well that's clear." Nyla responds annoyed with me and tells Angela ,"I'll be back, let me go change, I have a spare set of clothes in the locker room." And she walks off.

"Are you okay? You don't seem to be focused today." Angela asked me as I was picking up coffee mug shards, "Also sorry Nyla had a bad morning."

I debated on telling her, but what if Chris can see me? What if he hurts Tamara because of what I say? I decided to tell Angela, or try to anyway.

"Not really." I start to say when I hear my phone ring with a text message. I look down to see Chris texted me. Oh no.

Chris

"I'm watching. Tamara will suffer from your actions."—————————————————————————————-

Quickly I came up with a fake excuse for Angela " Tim uh- watched Top Chef without me last night."

"That's it?" She tries to pry

"Yep and I didn't get much sleep."

"Ok-ay." She says not believing me when Nyla comes back to finish talking to Angela and I walk off, distracted and worried about Tamara once again

Tamara's POV

I hear someone coming up to the closet. Oh no what do they want now?

The person reaches for the door handle and I hear it creek open. The light blinds me for a moment until my eyes adjust to the brightness. Standing there is Him. He undos my wrist restraints and lifts me up onto His huge shoulder. I squeezed my eyes shut as he ties me to a chair in the center of the room I woke up in. I expect him to gag me but Chris walks in instead. No gag, at least for now.

"Lucy tried to help you, so now you're getting punished." Chris says,"put the gag on her."

He does what Chris says and takes a knife out of his pocket, probably to give to Chris. I'm calm, well relatively until I realize what the knife is for; me.

[A/n: Sorry for not posting low on motivation rn.]