Part 8

Chris's POV

I check the time. It's a half an hour and past her deadline, Tim doesn't seem to be home yet.

"Blake," I yell to him,"Get Tamara and bring her to the table."

He does what I say. Tamara tries to yell but her sound is muffled by the gag. She wouldn't be heard by anyone anyways. I pin her down using zip ties to the table.

——

After the tattoo is burned into her skin I get the barrel ready. "Blake." I call, "Unclip her necklace"

Tamara resists until he gets the knife out again. He gets it off her and hands it to me. The barrel is actually INside the floor of Rosalind's uncle's house. Lucy will think it's outside, where she was buried and try to find her and won't succeed. Honestly the reason I'm doing this to Tamara is because I never really liked her, especially after I found out she was on Team Chenford, also it's the best way to get to Lucy. Blake gets her towards the barrel with a knife and gets her to sit inside. I snap a photo. Perfect! He puts the lid with the camera on. I'm feeling giddy, I wonder if this is what Rosalind feels like after each victim because I just can't get enough.

"Thanks" I tell him as he walks off to make sure Lucy is breaking up with Tim. Tim! I could kill Tim!

I cover Tamara with the floor tiles. They aren't perfect but oh well. I can fix them later. Right now I have to plant the necklace.

Tamara's POV

HE grabs me and takes me out of the closet. Oh No. I don't think Lucy made it in time. I try to talk to Him but the gag stops me from being understanded. It just sounds like muffled noise. Shoot. Why is he taking me out of here? Am I free or not. After Chris zip ties me to the table it's pretty clear that I'm not free, he's going to tattoo my date of death. Again, Lucy will have to deal with the date of death trauma, but this time I'll be the dead one.

——

Now I'm in the barrel praying somehow Lucy will find me and this won't be where I die.

 A/n: Thank you so much for all of the support. Sorry for not posting in a bit. I'm going to try to keep up better. Thanks