Chapter Thirty Three.

[⚠ Warning: Sexual content ahead]

Rory~

"TAKE off your clothes," I said as I pulled JJ inside my bedroom and shut the door behind me, locking it as well.

"What?" he looked at me with wide eyes.

Kie had just left me and Carter back at the Chateau, which was empty, well other than JJ, of course. John B and Sarah had gone to the beach, Pope back home for his scholarship interview preparations. Kie on her way to the wreck for her shift. While Carter said he'd just hang out on the hammocks, leaving me and JJ alone.

"Did you hear me stutter, pretty boy?" I push him back into the wall. " I need you," I stated as I connected our lips in a steamy, hungry and rough kiss.

JJ groaned as he pulled me further into him, arms roaming my body and hands finally setting camp on my ass as he squeezed it, making me moan into the kiss. My hands tugging hard on his fluffy hair as I pulled him down to me. The rough sound of our lips colliding and moulding together in perfect sync, drove me insane further. 

"I need you...right now," I moaned out against his lips as he continued down my neck. I flipped us as I pushed at his chest until he reached my bed. I push him back, making him fall on his back on the mattress as I quickly straddle his hips, running a hand through my hair and pushing them to one side as I lean down to reconnect our lips.

He groans into the kiss, his hands ripping my crop-top apart and throwing it somewhere in the room as he sits up, with me still on his hips. I gasped and moaned again, not even caring that he just tore my shirt, anticipation and thrill seeping in. Chills running down my spine and goosebumps rising when his calloused yet warm hand spreads on my back and unclasps my bikini top.

"Shit, babygirl," He grumbled out against my neck, kissing down the skin. I had started to grind my hips against his, I could definitely feel the bulge in his shorts that stayed nestled between my legs. I tug on his shirt and he pulls away for a second to throw it over his head and somewhere in the room.

"God, you're so hot," JJ breathed out as my hands went to fumble with the button of his shorts. "Taking control...I'm so hard right now, Lili," He added, whispering into my neck as he trailed down kisses to my chest.

"Fuck, JJ," I moaned out loud as he wrapped his mouth around my nipple, tongue swirling around the hardened bud. His one hand on my ass while the other palmed my other breast. Fingers kneading the bud. 

I tug at his hair hard, as he grunts against my skin. His teeth digging into my flesh softly as he makes sure to leave behind huge hickeys on my tits. JJ heaves raspily with me as I felt my heart hammering inside my chest. 

JJ flips us over on the bed and takes off his shorts along with his boxers as I lean up on my elbows, watching his godly body in front of me. He stood confident over me in all his glory while being completely naked.