Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Meets Mom

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling my name. I climbed out of bed in my 'sleep queen' t-shirt and black flannel shorts and then after putting on my white fuzzy slippers, I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. "Is everything ok Mom?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Nice pajamas, Angel" a very familiar voice reached my ears causing me to straighten up and look wide-eyed at my mom and Warren smiling at me.

My face felt so hot at that moment. My boyfriend and my MOM are both looking at me in my PJs, my messy hair, and fuzzy slippers. "Mom, can I talk to you for a moment?" I pointed to the dining room, before spinning around and going there myself. When my mom and I were in the room, I turned around on her and whispered "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?"

My mom just smiled at me "He was outside waiting for you so he could walk you to the bus, I invited him in and cooked him some breakfast."

I was an absolute blushing mess at that point. "And you couldn't have woken me up in my bedroom?" She just started laughing at me. "Mom I'm in my lazy pjs" I pouted before walking back into the kitchen and walking over to my hot as fuck boyfriend before hopping onto his lap and wrapping my arms and legs around his body. "Sorry Sparky" I whispered into his neck.

He chuckled and rubbed my back. "It's ok Angel." I nuzzled his neck and sighed. "As much as I love having you holding onto me like a kola, you might want to get dressed for the day." He patted my waist. I just gripped him even more, not wanting to move from his warmth. He sighed when he realized I wasn't letting go, he stood up while holding onto me. "OK, where's your bedroom?"

"Up the stairs and at the end of the hall on your right," I mumbled into his neck. He carried me all the way to my room before laying down on my bed with me still holding onto him. Once we were on the bed, I sat up and smiled down at him. "I love you sparky" I pressed a kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss and returned it with passion. I giggled into the kiss before pulling away. "I have to get dressed." He groaned but nodded. He gave me one last peck before I got off of him and left my room. Once he left I went to my closet to find one of my favorite clothing pieces. One of Warren's flannel shirts. I stole it from him on one of our dates. I brought the shirt to my nose and inhaled his amber and ash scent. It reminded me of hot chocolate next to a bonfire. I also grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my favorite Doc Martins.

When I was done getting dressed, a knock came to the door. Once I opened my door, I was greeted by my mom. "Hi, mom. I was about to head down. "

"You need to get Warren out before your father or brother sees him." I looked over at the clock and saw that it was nearly the time Will rolled out of bed. I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs, grabbed a hold of Warren's arm, and pulled him outside. "Time to go" I quickly said as I ran us down the road. When I finally stopped, Warren sat on the ground letting out a full-hearted laugh. I have never heard him laugh like this. It was full of warmth and joy causing me to time at him and join him in laughing. When we finished laughing, we lay under the tree while waiting for the bus. When the bus pulled up, I noticed Layla and Will were at the stop talking. I didn't know what they were saying but I had a bad feeling.

*Time Skip*

When I got to school and parted ways with Warren, Will grabbed my arm and pulled me aside. "Why are you going to the homecoming with Warren?"

I grabbed his wrist and began to freeze his arm until he let go and was on his knees "I have had enough of this." I glared down at him with my now whiteish blue eyes staring down at him "You have been acting like an asshole long enough and it's time for someone to put you in your place." I grabbed his face "I am going with my boyfriend and there is nothing you or dad can do about it. I am not the one who decided that being with a skank is more important than being with his best friend who has been by his side for over ten years." I let go of him and pushed him down. "I'm tired of you and Dad acting like being loved by strangers is more important than being kind to others." With that, I walked away from him, though I couldn't help but wonder, who told him about me going with Warren. Then it dawned on me. Layla. So much for being close again. 

~Hello my little rabbits and mad hatters. 

Sorry for the short chapter. It was more of a filler than anything really important. I hope you enjoyed Warren and Jody's meeting. Have a good day and please don't forget to leave a comment and vote. 

-XOXO 

The Wonderland Hacker