Chapter Ten: Addicted to Him

The rest of my morning was somewhat calmer. I didn't talk to Will or Layla but I did message Magenta all day in class. She agreed with me that it was none of her business to tell Will I was going to homecoming with Warren even though it was a given. When lunch came around, I was leaning against Warren as he ran his fingers through my hair while we were both reading our own books. It was nice and calm until a certain redhead sat down in front of us. "Hi, Warren" She greeted with a smile before saying "Hey Noel"

I was shocked at how confident she was at the moment considering this morning. "Did I do or say anything last night to make you think this is okay?" The confused pyrokinetic asked the hippie while I was still pissed off at her.

Layla brushed it off with a laugh and said "You're so funny. But seriously you're never going to believe what happened." Warren raised his eyebrows at her while I continued to glare at her. "I was just about to ask Will out to homecoming, when you know it, I told him about you going with Noel."

My flame boy looked at me and saw how pissed I was. "Yeah without consulting me first."

"I don't remember that being the plan." He glared at her with me before he looked down at me, to see that I was starting to lose control of my powers and was freezing the table. Before he could do anything else, Magenta took a seat next to Layla.

"Hey Snowball" she greeted me causing me to calm down a bit. I gave her a kind smile before leaning into Warren to try and calm down. "Hey Layla did you do the history homework?"

Warren's eyes widened while I was kind of happy to see that my friends weren't afraid of him. "What are you doing?" The long hair boy next to me asked my shape-shifting friend.

I honestly was waiting for a sarcastic answer. "It's called sitting" and there it is.

"No one sits here but me and Noel" Warren was not happy to know that our table was suddenly getting company and I understood it to a degree but he should know that I do want my friends and him to get along.

Magenta just stared at him before going back to asking Layla about the homework. "What did you get for #4? I wasn't sure if it Tiger-man was, A. Bitten by a tiger, or B. Bitten by a regular tiger and exposed to radiation."

"I say B" I gave Magenta the answer as I began to come down from my anger and was also trying to prevent Warren from becoming a human bonfire.

While I was trying to get Warren to relax, Ethan came up behind us. "Hey, we're eating at Warren's table now? I feel extremely dangerous."

"This guy bothering you, Magenta?" Zack asked as he sat down next to me, making me become squished into Warren's side.

Now it was way too crowded for me. "Try the other way around." Warren snapped at the glowing boy. He pulled me onto his lap when he saw how claustrophobic I was becoming. "Are you ok?" He whispered into my ear, making me shudder from the feeling of his hot breath on my neck but I managed to nod yes before nuzzling into him.

Layla then tapped my arm taking my attention away from the sudden heat I was feeling due to my position and pointed to Will walking by our table with Gwen and her cliche. Warren looked to where Layla was pointing and then whispered into my ear. "So she told Will about us to make him upset?" I nodded at his question. I suddenly felt him smirk against my ear before he said. "Do you want to make him angry?" I thought about the question for a moment before once again nodding. He smiled and kissed me deeply like I was the only reason he was alive. I was honestly lost in the feeling of his lips to notice that everyone at the table was stunned by this action. When he pulled away, I did notice the looks the gang and Will were giving Warren and me, causing me to blush like a tomato. Warren tightened his hold on my waist before asking Layla. "So you did all of this to make Stronghold miserable?" Layla nodded yes causing my boyfriend to smile. "Then I'm in," he then turned to me. "But I'm not gonna rent a tux for homecoming."

I chuckled before whispering into his ear "Don't worry. You look better in leather"

He gripped my waist before turning us around on the bench allowing me to get off of him before taking my hand and leaving the cafeteria with me in tow. Now let the circus begin. For the next few days, Layla made sure Will could see us together every chance she got, which sometimes ended with her either getting a slight burn or a major glare, or even both at times. Don't get me wrong, Warren and I love being around each other and I honestly felt like we were really in love even though we haven't said I love you yet but here's hoping that it was gonna happen soon.

*Time Skip*

Later that night, while I was at my Mom came into my room in her super suit. "Hey, baby girl." She smiled at me. " Your father and I need to go to Europe for a bit. Do you want anything?"

I thought about it for a second "A dress for homecoming?"

She smiled at me and nodded. "OK, any color preference."

"Snow blue or ice white" She nodded and gave me a tight hug. "I love you mom."

"I love you too baby" I smiled at her. My mom is seriously the best person in the world. I hope I make her very proud. "I will see you when I get back, Oh before I go, no parties, you can invite Warren just don't let your father know." I smiled and nodded. "Pinkie promise?" she held out her pinkie like she did when I was a little girl.

I wrapped mine around her's "I promise"

She gave me a nod before walking out of my room. When she left my room, I began to work on my homework when I heard my window open. "Hey Angel"

I turned around with a huge smile on my face to see my handsome boyfriend sitting on my window seal. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me before placing a long passionate kiss. I felt him wrap his arms around me and as the kiss continued, he leaned down and picked me up never leaving my lips. He carried me to my bed and laid me down before he began to kiss my neck. I tilted my head until he hit a spot causing me to moan. "Warren" I panted out. "We can't right now." I panted out. "My parents are going to be back in a couple of hours and my my my" I stuttered as he bit the spot "Warren, please my brother is in the next room" He finally stopped at my words causing me to sigh. He lifted himself off of me and stared down at me with his warm brown eyes. "Hi," I say breathlessly.

"Hey, gorgeous." He smiled. I giggled under his gaze. I swear when he looks at me, I feel all warm, almost like I'll just melt into him. He licked his lips down at me before asking, "What were you doing before I came in here?"

"My homework, you know that thing teachers give to torture students" I joked.

He bit his lower lip and looked out the window. "What do you say we get out of here for a bit?" I tilted my head backward and sighed. "Come on you know you need a break and sadly I do have a shift tonight. Please come on out with me"

"Fine" I chuckled before placing a kiss on his lips. "Let me get my shoes and jacket"

He got off of me and I grabbed my things before going out the window. When we got out and on the ground, he grabbed my hand and we ran down the road until we got to the tree next to the bus stop. I leaned against the trunk as he leaned in and gave me another kiss. I swear I am addicted to this boy. I'm addicted to his smell, his touch, his smell, hell I'm just addicted to him. He's made me feel seen and alive in this past year. I know that we might not be forever but I'm not worried about forever. I just want to spend as much time as I can with this boy. This man.

~Hello my little rabbits and mad hatters

Well, another chapter is done. A few updates. If you are a fan of my Hellboy 2 fanfic, it has officially been discontinued because I will be remaking it completely.  If you are enjoying this fanfic please leave a comment. Also, it might be one or two more chapters until the story. So please comment if you want the remake of Hellboy first or Underworld. Have a good night.

-XOXO

The Wonderland Hacker.

🥰