Chapter Thirty Four.

~~~~

I have emotional motion sickness..
I try to stay clean and live without.
And I want to know what would happen...
If I surrender to the sound.

~~~~

Rory~

Rory~

WE had gotten out of bed because my tummy had grumbled with hunger. The next half an hour or so, JJ and I spent cuddling and talking about shit that didn't matter while the '1989' album by Taylor Swift played in the background. Just enjoying each other's company as we did.

Now, we were properly dressed and cleaned as we exited my bedroom.

"Holy shit, JJ!" I exclaimed, eyes wide when I caught myself in the mirror.

"What? What happened, Lili?" JJ rushed to me. I could see him looking at me in worry through the mirror as he came to stand behind me.

"I don't remember you leaving that many hickeys on me neck, and chest..." I breathed out.

My entire left side of neck was bruised in love bites that were scattered across the skin. The tops of my breasts also had hickeys on them. I lift up my long oversized shirt and see huge red love bites on my inner thighs from last night as well.

"How am I gonna keep all of these covered up?" I asked eyes still wide.

"You don't," JJ shrugged, wrapping his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you crazy? John B will see them!" I rolled my eyes at him. "God, lover, you left so many marks," I added with a sigh.

It kinda made my heart flutter and butterflies erupt in my tummy looking at the hickeys. A weird kind of happiness flooded me at their sight. I liked that JJ left behind marks that came from love.

"I love leaving behind marks on you, baby...I want everyone to know you are taken. That you're mine," He said, his breath falling on my neck as he places another kiss on the hickey below my ear. "And I also know that, they turn you on too..." He added, smirking at me.

I physically felt heat rising to my face as my cheeks reddened and I let out a shaky breath.

"I don't mind," I replied, smiling at him through the mirror as we looked at each other.

"No?" JJ's smiled kept widening but he bit down on his lower lip to suppress it. The dimples making an appearance as my heart swooned. I shook my head in response with a smile on my face.

"I quite like it..." I said, nodding. "I'm just worried about John B seeing them," I sighed.

JJ sighed and turned me around to face him. "Look, it's gonna be okay...he's gonna be angry? Yes. But it'll be okay," He said, kissing my forehead.