Talk

In the hospital

Author Pov

They went to the room where she was. They walked in the room to see Ashanti sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Hi dear how are you" Alexis said
"I'm doing fine" Ashanti said with a forced smile.

They greeted her parents and Alexis and Ashanti parents went out the room to talk leaving only Tyreek and Ashanti in the room.

She lift her head parting her lips to say something but Tyreek beat her to it.

"Don't bother feel like mi come here fi yuh" he said looking at her with a cold face.

We can see where he got that from.

Ashanti bit her lips looking back at the book playing with here fingers.

"Oh mi never know" she said then looked back at Tyreek who was now on his phone.

"Tyreek" she called softly.
Her brown eyes looked at him with just pure love. She was falling for this boy even though he hated her. I mean feelings can't just come and go for this girl. This was the first guy she ever liked to an extent.

"What" he answered still looking at his phone.

"Why uh help mi" she asked
"Weh mean. Oh don't bother think say mi like yuh that's why. It's because it never look like nobody ago help and mi no want to make mi father school reputation ruin because a wha incident"
He said trying to sound as serious as possible.

Even a madman would say this nuh tru. He himself never know why him help ar. Maybe he felt sorry for her. We could say that.

She looked back at the book feeling sorry for her self. The adults walked in and Alexis told her good bye to Ashanti and they walked out.

Tyreek Pov

We exited the room and mommy ask mi what happen. I just shrugged her off and went back to car. Mommy went to do some shopping and the driver bought me to a place where the guys and I will be meeting up.

I exited the car and saw the guys standing Infront a bar.

"Yo bredda a weh unu a do ya suh"
"Weh u mean bredda wi out here looking some big batty gyal" Antonio said

Yo da bredda yah disgusting
"Forwud dawg wi a go in ya so" Alex called

We went entered the bar and went over to a seat.

The guys ordered drinks and while I ordered a dragon and w sat there talking.

"Yo a time fi wi cut eno" Jaheem said

We leave the bar and Keisha called out to us. We turned around to see she and her friends.

"A wha uno a do ya so. Uno nuh fraid police see uno"

"And weh Dem a guh do Tyreek fada nuh di biggest gunman a road" Gabe have out.

"A just joke mi a mek bredda" she said

"So Tyreek what's up uh nuh think bout the something yet" Keisha said holding onto my arm.

"Weh u mean"  I answered

"Bout if uh nuh wa wi deh" she asked

"Keisha weh mi already tell uh say" I said annoyed.

"But Tyreek uh fada nuh have fi know"

"Bredda it nuh have fi do nothing wid mi fada mi deh wid who mi wa deh wid" I said pushing her hands off mine.

"So why uh nuh wa deh wid mi"

"Because mi nuh want yuh my girl" I said getting annoyed.

"But why weh mi have weh uh no want" she said turning around

Bredda mi nah go lie mumma thick as hell but mi nuh want ar she too disgusting and go round wid too much man and mi naa go Ina nuh problem fi nuh gyal.

"Yo Keisha lef di man alone nuh him say him nuh want yuh yuh nuh hear"
Jaheem said

"Dis nuh have nothing fi do wid yuh go so man and leave from ya so" Keisha said hissing her teeth.

"But a weh di bloodclaat dis" Jaheem said

"Keisha nuh badda wid it and gwaan nuh" I said

"Alright mi muss get uh eno. Anything mi want mi get that try know dat Tyreek" she said and walked off wid ar friends.

"But a wha do da big farrid gyal ya" Gabe said laughing

Soon we all left from there and went over to jaheem's house.

We entered his gaming room and began to play games.