Feelings

Ashanti Pov

Tyreek and I have been hanging out during school and we had gotten to know each other better.

It's now Saturday and Tyreek has invited me to go somewhere with him.

This is all kinda weird. Cause firstly him say him nuh like mi and then him ask mi fi deh wid him. I shook my head trying to remove all the bad thoughts.

He didn't really tell mi what he is going to do but he said I should accompany him.

I took a shower and sat down to do some make up I have to look good for him as you all know.

I bet she can tell you the steps of being a yamhead.

Leave mi alone mi ano no yamhead I'm just fond of him.

But hear ya

Anyways I do know how to do makeup I secretly practiced with my mother's own since I was 14 and I had saved up enough money to buy my own.

Yeah mi haffi suffer sometimes without lunch and sometimes when mi a wash mi mother clothes mi find money so yeah dat is it.

I got ready at 9 and left out. I took a taxi and drove to where he told me to meet him.

When I saw him in the parking lot where he told me to meet him I called out to him and he looked at me while I went and stand in front of him.

"What's up" I said smiling

He was standing there looking at me before I called his name and he looked away clearing his throat.

Oh fawud he said signaling me to follow him into the building.

"So weh wi ago" I asked
"Oh mi ago trim and do some other things" he said

"Oh ok" I answered

So him nuh have him own personal barber after all him father rich.

We entered the barber shop and as we entered everyone was looked our way.

Jamaica people mi seh a first dem a see people.

One of the barbers called him over and he went and greeted him before he sat in the chair. I went and sat down then began to read so I won't be bored.

Minutes later I closed my phone and looked over at where he was. The barber did the finishing touch and he got up and came over to me.

"Ready" he asked and I nodded.

We walked back out into the parking lot but as I was about to go through the gate he stopped me.

"Weh you ago" he asked and I pointed through the gate.

"No see the car deh" he replied pointing to a Mercedes Benz.

But a coulda wha dis. Him not even 18 yet and have car already lucky fi him stills.

"How you have car and yuh nuh 18 yet" I said with widening eyes.

"And so just gwaan Ina di car" he said and entered the vehicle.

I entered the car and he drove off.

"Yuh hungry" he asked

"Yeah"

"Weh yuh want"

"Mi nuh know" I answered mi nuh know fi true weh mi want mi just hungry.

"Weh yuh mean yuh nuh know" he asked looking over at me.

Alright go a KFC mek mi buy something then" I answered

He went through the drive thru and we both ordered a zinger big box and 2 Pepsi. Me personally know seh mi nah eat off everything so mi ago haffi carry home some.