Confused

Ashanti Pov

I woke up early in the morning with a smile on my face.

For the first time in a couple of days

I wasn't really happy because it's really stressing. I mean my parents aren't in their right sense to make up and talk like adults. I have to be the one doing all the chores in the house while I still have to study and pass all my exams.

I got up and went to do my morning routine I wanted to see Tyreek so bad, but at the same time I'm so shy.

I left the house and went straight to school.

I entered the school gates and took my time going to the place he always was in the morning.

"Thank God" I said after seeing that he was sitting alone.

I continue to look at him while he was on his phone.

"He's so fine" I wispered to my self watching him as he licked his lips.

I slowly walked over to him with my heart beating do fast it would pop out any second.

I stopped infront of him. Oh god what to say, what so say.

"Good Morning" I said after calming my self down.

"What's so good about the morning" he said looking up at me before he looked back at the phone.

"You" I mumbled to my self.
"What" he said looking back at me.
"Nothing I didn't say anything" I replied back so fast that it looked like I was accused of committing a crime.

"Why you sitting here alone" I said
" Because mi want to is there a problem" he asked finally closing his phone.

"No no problem" I said then looked down and begin to figit with my fingers.

The bell rang and he got up taking up his bag.

"Lunch time" he said before walking away.

I looked up at his retreating figure and smiled.

During Science class

Ok students so as you all know CXC is coming up and I haven't got all the SBA's. So I am giving you children until Friday to give it or you know what you would have gotten.

Typical teachers and when them say this now dem go change them mind again fi the dead line. Well a so most teachers do. Well at least mi give up mine already mi start this thing from the time wi get it in grade 10 and ask the teacher fi help sometimes so mi glad it done wid.

Lunch time

I was now sitting in the class room after I  finished eating. It was only about four of us in the classroom so I decided to read stories to distract me so I took out my phone and began reading some whatpadd stories  yuh know dem Italian Mafia one deh. Dem bad. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tyreek called me.

"Yo yuh nuh hear mi a call yuh" he said before sitting on the desk I was using.

" Mi never hear" I said and continue to read the story.

He took the phone out of my hand and looked at it

"A wah yuh a read so" he ask as he grabbed the phone from my hand.

I tried to get back the phone from him but he stood up and use one of his hands to push me away.

Him caa see dis cause mi reach a di 'you know part' a di story.

I saw him smirked and brought back the phone to me and I grabbed it.

"A Dem deh something deh yuh a read" he asked with the smirk still on his face

"Mi nuh know weh you a talk bout" I said returning to the seat.

"Is that so" he asked " A always the shy one dem eno" he said

I didn't answer I was their now a nervous wreck.

Suddenly he came over me and I was lost at words.

Really

He was now looking down on me and I quickly look away not wanting him to see how mi a blush.

As if it ago show uh black momma.

I don't care mi still a look weh. He put his fingers under my chin and turned my face so now I was looking straight into his eyes.

If cuteness coulda kill mi woulda dead long time.

He slowly came closer to my face and he stopped inches away I could feel his hot minty breath on my face. I gulped and he licked his lips.

He then snaked his hand around my neck and spoke in my ears "dem here summu yuh like". He then came back too close to my lips. I closed my eyes ready for what ever to happen but it didn't.

I felt his hand move from around my neck. I opened my eyes and saw him walking out the classroom. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and try to continue read my book but couldn't. I'm confused now is he playing with me.

This guy damn. He so fiiiiine.
My mentally is not ok.