Almost got killed

Alexis Pov

After hanging out I went back home but Tyreek wasn't there.

Mi a bet say a dah gyal deh tell him say him have more work fi do.

I went up stairs and checked on Tyreek and his friends and they were all asleep.

I sighed and went to my room and took a shower and layed in the bed.

I woke up the next morning and didn't see him in bed.

I hissed my teeth and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I wore an exercising outfit because I was going to the gym. I parked the car and went into the gym.

Minutes later

I was just casually using the treadmill for hen this guy came up to me.

"Hi there gorgeous u come here alone"
He asked licking his lips.

"Not really" I answered and continue with what u was doing.

He came Infront of me and continue to watch me.I stopped the treadmill and got off moving over to the dumbbells

"Do u want some help" he asked
"No I'm good" I answered completely getting annoyed.

But a wha dis dah man ya gyal move from yah so mi will take da something ya and fling it Ina him face u see.

He moved and went back to his thing and I thought it was over. Well I thought wrong while I was doing some squats he came over and slapped my butt.

But a what dis

"What the Fuck is wrong with yuh" I shouted.

"What u mean cupcake" he said smiling
"Why u did you fucking slap my ass"
" Because I wanted to" he said coming closer to me.

I pushed him away and he held my hands. I went tried to drag my hands away but he would let go.

"You are a dead man if you don't let go" I said pulling my hand

"Baby what u mean I'm already dying because of how gorgeous you are" he said smirking

I kicked him in the balls and grabbed my things and ran out. I got into my car and I saw him running up to me with a gun in his hand.

"Bitch you are going to die" he said shooting the gun.

I ducked and tried taking out my phone. I pulled out the parking lot and started driving home.

I tried calling Tyrone but he wasn't picking up.

"What the hell. Pick up yuh ratidhole phone nuh man"

I finally got home.

"Mommy wha wrong wid uh" Tyreek ask

"Weh uh father" I asked

"Him just come a left back a wha"

"Nothing" I said and went to have a shower.

I wore my clothes and sat down on the bed reminiscing on the incident earlier.

Shit I could have died. But mi and fucking Tyrone when him come back.

It was about went downstairs and I saw him came into the house with that assistant.

"Weh the fuck uh did deh" I should completely angry

"Weh u mean mi did a take care a some business a wha wrong" he asked shocked at my outbursts.

"Look how mi did a call yuh and uh never answer uh goddamn phone Tyrone"

"Lexi calm down nuh man mi never have di phone"

"So a who have it" I asked

"Mi assistant" he answered

"Oh ok I see" I said then ran over to her pushing her on the floor and begin to get physical.

"A long time mi did wha kill yuh eno gyal because a fucking uh mi nearly dead" I said hitting her face. Mi bet seh u see di phone a ring and never tell him"

"Yo b calm down nuh" Tyreek said dragging me off her.

No let mi go" I said pushing him off me.

"Oh so you a protect ar now"
" weh u mean u almost dead"
"Nigga mi did a call uh fi tell uh seh mi did deh a di exercising place wa man a  shoot after mi  and uh whore out security see di phone a ring and nuh give uh" I shouted

"Tell mi which man dat" he asked coming close to me
How mi fi know him. Mi just did a mind mi own business and this man come a come look mi and because mi nuh want him and mi kick him Ina him ball and run weh. So him feel fi start shoot after mi"

"Don't worry mi ago ho fi him" he said leaving the house.

"You should have died" the assistant said then left behind him.

But da gyal yah wa mi fi kill ar