Chapter One

This is the story of how I died.

Well, it actually wouldn't be the first time, not at all, but this is a completely different story. It's a story about a special woman, with some of the most unique abilities. Her name...was (Y/n).

You see, 22 years ago, a mysterious crater fell into the forests of Asgard, and inside of it held one of the most powerful gems called an infinity stone.

There are 6 different stones, each a different element of power: Space, Time, Soul, Mind, Power, and Reality.

The Power Stone was the most valuable of them all, for if you obtain just that one stone, you'd acquire the power of all the others. It was something truly desired by millions of people who heard and told the tale, and many fantasized of the benefits it would bring to humanity, even to the multiverse itself.

Unfortunately, the first to find it didn't have such pure intentions.

Her name was Valentina de Fontaine, a foreigner to the people of Asgard. She kept hidden in the shadows most of the time, and lived as a recluse in a tower just outside the outskirts of the kingdom.

But more than that, she was a woman searching for power. And the stone brought her just that.

When she discovered it, it became her ultimate goal in life to harness the power of the stone to its full potential, and then bend it to her will.

She would come to its location almost every day, studying the stone, realizing that she, as an ordinary being, wouldn't be able to harness the stone's power without being destroyed by it in return, leaving her in a dilemma.

But she wanted it. And she would do whatever it took to get it.

=

Meanwhile, in the palace of the Asgard, the King and Queen of the realm faced a situation of their own. The queen was about to give birth to a child, but she had developed some sort of illness prior to the pregnancy, and it was slowly killing her and the unborn baby.

As both of them were running out of time, the king ordered his men to search for a cure, something that could save the both members of his family. So, many of them went out and wandered near and far, hoping to fulfill the king's wishes.

Hours and hours of searching later, they'd finally discovered the remedy.

It took a long time, but they were able to dig the purple gem out of the ground, chattering amongst each other that they'd found a possible remedy.

Valentina hid away beneath the trees of the forest, not wanting to risk being caught, watching as they collected the thing she'd unrightfully considered as her own. There was no way she could steal it from them, certainly not. She wouldn't even dare to cross that path, but she made a promise to herself that whenever the opportunity made itself known, she would reclaim that stone.

The healers of Asgard began to work, and with the assistance of a powerful sorceress known as Amora, they prepare a remedy using the healing elements, thanks to the traces of the Soul Stone in the Power Stone, which was given to the queen.

When it came time to give birth, all was well again. The queen was healed, and after much patience, a healthy infant was born, with (h/c) hair and shining (e/c) eyes.

When the parents first saw her, they were overjoyed beyond belief. The Queen held her daughter in her arms delicately, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, whispering the name she'd chosen for her.