Family! [Hina x Aqua oneshot!]

Request by: CocoaBeaniee123

"Ah, You're here too?"

Hina, who wore a baseball cap, and glasses was at the mall buying some new clothes, perks up to see Aqua standing there with his usual cold stare.

"Oh, hey. Didn't expect to see you here." Hina greeted as the boy approached her. "Well, I just came here to do some errands. You know how Ruby is." Aqua puffs, his gaze looking at some of the clothes Hina was looking at.

"Guessing you're looking for a new outfit?" Aqua asked, which Hina nodded as she held up the outfits. "Yeah, it's been getting colder since the seasons are changing. I wanted something warm to wear." Hina explains.

"Say, do you mind giving your opinions on it?" Hina suggested, making Aqua place a finger on his chin. "Well, don't be mad if I make you wear something hideous." Aqua teased.

"Please, I can make anything work." Hina said smugly.

As Aqua ponders, he feels a slight tug on his pants as a child's voice follows with it. "Dada, Mama?" The two automatically looked down to see a child probably around 10.

"Oh- you're not… I'm sorry mister." The boy said meekly as he looked around. "Uh- are you looking for your parents?" Aqua asked in an awkward tone as the boy nodded. "Yea! But, I can't find them anywhere…" The boy explains, tears forming in his eyes.

"Well… we can help you look for them." Hina offers, catching Aqua by surprise. "Really! Please help me!" The boy pleaded as Hina nodded, extending a hand towards him in which he happily grabbed.

☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆

As the three walked down the mall, Aqua slightly leaned down to Hina's ear. "Hey- y'know you can't get caught since you're an idol and all." Aqua whispered. "I know that, we'll just keep it low. Once we find this kid's patents, we're outta here." Hina whispered back.

"Are you guys dating?" The boy bluntly asks, making Hina and Aqua pull away from each other. "Nonono! He has someone else, I'm just his uh… friend." Hina explains.

"Yea, sure. You guys look like Mama and Papa. That's why I went up to you!" The boy said suspiciously. "Look like you're parents? So, your dad has blonde hair?" Hina asked, in which the boy nodded. "Yea! My dad dyed his hair blonde so he can look cooler! Someday, I wanna dye my hair a cool color!" The boy said proudly.

"Well, I hope you get the chance." Hina gently smiled.

☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆

After more walking, the boy suddenly stops, slightly crouching. "My feet hurt from walking! Can you carry me mister!" The boy asked, tugging at Aqua's pants again.