OBSESSED Aqua x Hina HCS!

Disclaimer: Just to note. If someone like this does actually act like this in real life needs help, by a therapist or other resource available. Loving someone must be done in a healthy and consenting way!

-So like, unrealistically, Canon Aqua won't he like this (besides being obsessed finding his damn dad and killing him or smth)

-But let's go with the idea that Aqua (in this book) does gain some romantic (and probably genuine) feelings for Hina.

-With the death of his past wife in his previous life. He'll get paranoid about Hina's safety.

-He'll drop subtle hints that she can't go anywhere else unless she's with someone. (Maybe like him)

-But for some reason he just distanced himself away. Not wanting anyone to target her if she is found out hanging around him (especially when she becomes an idol)

-Then, secretly, it's like some kind private room in the studio. He just holds her tight, seemingly afraid to let go. 

-Hina is a bit surprised by this but doesn't say anything about it.

-In like some of the 'yandere' Aqua stuff, people portray him as this tactful and probably manipulative guy just to keep his darling safe 

-I think personally, he's a closed off, yet paranoid and clingy type of guy.

-Where I think it starts going downhill is when Hina almost got stalked maybe. 

-She was followed home, but luckily Tsukiko was there to witness and managed to get the cops call.

-Of course this sends Aqua over the edge. Starting to become even more paranoid.

-He starts telling Hina that he can put a tracker in her phone in case something happens. 

-insists on walking her to school.

-insisted having sleepovers at her place so he makes sure nothing happens.

-And at the last point, tells Hina to quit being a idol. It is so dangerous.

-Of course Hina rejects this idea, not even close to her goal yet.

-Aqua gets pissed but he doesn't act on it. He just lets it die down and walks away.

-But even so, he still manages to put a tracker on her and has eyes on where she is all the time.

-For other things. He is sorta a jealous guy when he sees Hina attracts many male fans. But then reminds himself that they're just fans and nothing more.

-But there is always a small part if she wishes she didn't. Seeing what one of them did to Ai.

-Surprisingly, he's a cuddly guy. Even if he doesn't show it.

-he only cuddles with Hina, just Hina.

-Ruby points out that Aqua is a little too obsessed with Hina then he was with Akane. (No offense)

-But Aqua just brushes it off.

-Akane was just a tool to him anyway.

-Hina on the other hand.

-Is so much more than that.