Halloween special (late)

"Hina…

"Hina…. We need to talk."

The dark violet haired girl stares at her fellow teammates. The tank, the mage, the healer and lastly, the heroine.

"You know… you've been holding us back. I think it's time for yo-"

"Okay, I'll leave."

The four let out gasps as they stared at Hina with annoyance. "Okay? Okay?! That's all you have to say after our amazing hero has treated you so kindly!" The female mage exclaims, roughly grabbing Hina by the collar.

"Fumio, you shouldn't let her speak to you like that!" The healer interjects, her and the tank coddling the hero like some baby.

Hina couldn't help but roll her eyes. It was all the man, named Fumio is known for. He slays some beast, gains a female harem and is the best in the world.

She remembers vividly when joining the party that she was promised to get her revenge. But surprise, surprise. She got the shirt of the stick.

"After what he's done? Please, all he does is slay some low level animal and whine about how he isn't good enough." Hina groans, pushing the mage away.

"If we're done here, I'll bounce out." Hina turns on her heels and is ready to leave the room before she feels someone pulling her back.

"Who said we're done yet?"

Fumio stares at the girl with a dark look in his eyes before smiling creepily. "Listen Hina, I'll help you get your revenge. As long as you get stronger."

Hina can feel herself getting more and more uncomfortable as his arms slithered around her waist. "How about…"

"Stop…"

"What if I…"

"Stop it!"

"Help you get stronger…."

"Stopitstopit!"

"Won't that be nice of me?"

"I said stop it!!"

Red.

Red covered Hina's face, her clothes, the room and the others. The mage, tank and healer stared in horror. Fumio was bleeding out on the ground, Hina's knife piercing his neck.