21

Chapter 21 Going to An Appointment
Lu Shi Qing asked Lu Shuang Yu to go back to her room, and then looked at Yuan Ci Xian: “County Princess, please go back to the mansion earlier, so as not to make General Yuan worry.”

Yuan Ci Xian glanced at the gloomy sky outside, and in the end, she was also troubled by the rain, said: “Okay, I’ll come back tomorrow.”

He frowned: “Tomorrow?”

“Of course, the first two days of injury are the most important, I’ll wrap it up for you again.”

Lu Shi Qing sighed: “Lu is going to court tomorrow morning.”

“Then I’ll come back when you get home.”

Seeing that he was about to decline, she hurriedly made a gesture to stop him: “Don’t say anymore, I’m doing this for your own good. If it’s like your previous stupid wrapping method, you will definitely have a scar in the future. You shouldn’t want to have a scar on your right hand, but not on your left hand, right? If I ask my brother to whip you again, I don’t know if it will be exactly the same!”

“…”

Lu Shi Qing had a bad headache, so bad that he couldn’t think of a reason to reject her, so he had to muddle along and ask the servants to send this big Buddha away first.

Yuan Ci Xian explained to him a few things about food, acted like a cripple and went out. When she arrived at the gate of the mansion, she saw Lu Shuang Yu, who should have returned to her room, standing there holding an oil-paper umbrella, clenched her small face, and looked like she had something to say to her.

She stepped forward and asked: “Young Lady Lu is waiting for me?”

Lu Shuang Yu lowered her eyes and shook her head: “No.” But she kept twisting the handle of the umbrella, as if she was nervous.

Yuan Ci Xian laughed: “Then I will go.”

“Hey!” Lu Shuang Yu moved slightly and stopped her.

She was just pretend to move, turned around and asked, “What is it?”

“I want to tell County Princess, you…” Lu Shuang Yu hesitated for a while, then finally raised her voice, “Don’t try to hit on my brother! My brother has been in love with Shaohe State Princess for a long time, but His Majesty refuses to agree to this marriage, worried that my brother would be hindered in his official career if he became his son-in-law, so he did not grant the marriage for a long time!”

Yuan Ci Xian was taken aback for a moment, then suddenly laughed, and asked, “Who taught you to say this?”

Lu Shuang Yu was startled, then said guiltily, “No…no one taught me, I’m just telling the truth!”

“Then tell me, how do they fall in love with each other?”

She calmed down a bit: “Brother went to Hanliang Hall every few days to teach Thirteenth Prince to study, and Her Highness is often by the side… by the side…” She stayed on “by the side” for a long time without adding anything else, instead she said, “Anyway, my brother likes her, and my mother likes her too. This morning, Her Highness accompanied my mother to Daci’en Temple.”

Yuan Ci Xian let out a long “Oh” then she said: “Okay, I understand.”

Lu Shuang Yu felt her attitude was strange, and asked cautiously: “What do you understand?”

She grinned: “Thank you, Sister Shuang Yu, for reminding me that Hanliang Hall and Daci’en Temple are indeed two good places to buy people’s hearts, I will make good use of them.”