48

Let Me Pursue You Chapter 48

Lu Shiqing almost thought he was deaf.

Yuan Shichen, who has always regarded his younger sister as a treasure, would do such a heinous thing? Such an act was clearly done by a brother like him.

But Yuan Cixian's expression of grievance was very serious, and he held his mouth and said: "Sister-in-law is happy, brother doesn't love me anymore, just because I snatched a chicken leg from sister-in-law during dinner, I am so anxious ...You said, what's the difference between this and kicking me out? I tossed and turned in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep, so I ran away from home when I was out of breath. Now I don't even have a place to live, so I can only come to you. You won't bear to see me in the dust Bar?"

Homeless, homeless, she's a ghost!

Lu Shiqing looked around: "Are you alone?"

Yuan Cixian nodded: "It's absolutely true. Even Xiao Hei doesn't want to follow me this time." After speaking, he pressed the back of his hand to the corners of his eyes, looking tearful.

Hearing this, he tilted his head and asked Cao An: "Have you disturbed the old lady?"

"Probably not."

Yuan Cixian saw that he was looking forward and backward, so she quickly interjected: "It is said that the heights are extremely cold, but this wall is really too cold, you can think about it, can you let me go down first to warm up?"

"..." Lu Shiqing looked up at her bleak silhouette, sighed, and stretched out a hand towards her to signal, "Come down."

Yuan Cixian carefully moved the other leg over, and suddenly remembered Xu Ruqing's method of getting twice the result with half the effort. A kiss is too cheap for Lu Shiqing, but it's not a bad idea to throw yourself into a hug. After all, she didn't want to be kicked out of the house by him after landing.

She had made up her mind, she made a very clever mistake, and with an "ouch", she fell down with her burden.

The souls of the two people below were almost lost by her, Qiqi stepped forward and reached out to catch them, but in the end it was Lu Shiqing who was in front, and Yuan Cixian fell firmly into his arms.

He bent his arms and followed the person, but first frowned, and immediately turned around holding her in his arms, glanced at the torch that Cao An threw away in a hurry, and asked, "What did you want to do just now?"

He was so anxious that he lost all the torches, what was he trying to do?

Cao An silently picked up the torch with stiff hands, not daring to look up at the two of them, lowered his head and said, "The villain slipped his hands for a while, please forgive me."

Lu Shiqing said coldly in a deep voice: "Go to Dongkua Courtyard to arrange a place to live, and be quiet."

Yuan Cixian was overjoyed, but she pretended to be in shock and kept patting her chest.

Seeing Cao An leaving in a hurry, Lu Shiqing looked down at her.

This girl is playing tricks with him. Knowing that he had no choice but to pick it up, he kicked the sky and the well like this.

Seeing that his eyes were slightly cold, Yuan Cixian was a little guilty, and wanted to divert his attention, but couldn't stop moaning, so she quickly stretched her arms around his neck, and muttered: "Well, I can't walk because my legs are weak. Moved, you hug me..."

Lu Shiqing's eyes changed in an instant, from a sharp knife to boiling hot molten iron, he turned his eyes away and calmed down, and carried her to the east side of the courtyard.