43

Skip to content
Let Me Pursue you
Let Me Pursue You – Chapter 43
January 20, 2023February 8, 2023 by Ollie
Chapter 43

At this moment, someone knocked on the door. Cao An thought that it was Zhao Shu who had gone to invite a doctor, so he hurriedly open the door.

When the old man with the white beard and green clothes arrived, Yuan Ci Xian came back to her senses, and quickly moved to the side to make room for him.

“Please sir, take a look at my Master.” Cao An said nervously.

The old man was old, so his movements were a little slow. He slowly lifted the curtain, but staggered back after one glance, and said in horror: “It’s the plague, it’s the plague!”

Yuan Ci Xian was stunned and laughed angrily: “Sir, you haven’t even check the pulse!”

The old man waved his hands desperately, not daring to approach: “Once checking the pulse, this old man will die! This evil disease is undoubtedly a plague. It’s not that this old man unwilling to save a dying person, it’s just this old man has eighty years old mother on top, and three years old son below. Please ask everyone to be generous and find someone more qualified than this old man!”

Lu Shi Qing struggled to prop up his upper body, his face showed a bit of helplessness, and he looked at Cao An: “Cao An…”

But halfway through his words, he was cut-off by Yuan Ci Xian’s sharp voice: “Shut up and go to rest!”

“…” Is this how she treats patients?

After Yuan Ci Xian scolded Lu Shi Qing, she rolled up her sleeves, grabbed the old man’s collar, and said fiercely: “Your lip service can get rid any illness, are you afraid of this little plague?”

The old man trembled, shrinking his head and said: “Young lady, please look at your face and be reasonable…”

“Who said I’m a reasonable person? Have you ever seen a reasonable person who looks so beautiful?” She interrupted him and threw him to Lu Shi Qing’s bed, “Don’t talk nonsense, even the plague has to be cured!”

Seeing the old man’s head slammed to the bed, Cao An “hiss” in fright, and hurried forward to help him up.

Lu Shi Qing looked painful, and couldn’t bear to look at it. He glanced at Yuan Ci Xian and said, “You let him go, I didn’t…”

“You shut up and go to rest!”

“…”

Poor Lu Shi Qing was blocked again.

The old man secretly sighed in his heart that forgot to look at the almanac when he went out, and unexpectedly met such a female bully. He tremblingly checked Lu Shi Qing’s pulse, and wrote a prescription with shaking hands that he didn’t know if it would be useful or not. He then was invited to a room downstairs to “stay”.

The female bully said that the consultation fee would be tripled, and all the food and accommodation would be included, but if he couldn’t treat the person, don’t even think about going out intact.

Seeing this, Lu Shi Qing on the sickbed wanted to explain something several times, but he was shut by Yuan Ci Xian’s glare as soon as he opened his mouth. After several times, he simply shut up completely.

Of course, apart from not allowing him to pull off the canopy, and not allowing him to move or talk, she was already very close to the word “good wife and loving mother”, and she was busy back and forth.

Cao An glanced at his master who was burning with happiness, and silently retreated.

Lu Shi Qing’s strength was weak, originally he was very sleepy, seeing that he couldn’t drive her away, he wanted to close his eyes and sleep, but every time Yuan Ci Xian touched his forehead with a cold hand, it made him feel as if he had been injected with chicken blood and the sleepiness disappear. After a few times, he was exhausted physically and mentally. When she leaned over again, he closed his eyes and grabbed her wrist, saying: “Don’t bother, can you let me sleep for a while?”