51

Let Me Pursue You Chapter 51

Lu Shiqing was bitten to the root of her teeth by her, seeing her delicate lips opening and closing, and swearing at him harshly, with a thought, she stepped aside rationally, clasped the back of her head with her palm, bowed her head and blocked it. She has a very arrogant mouth.

Yuan Cixian's eyes were straightened, and she thumped loudly in shock from his sudden surprise.

Lu Shiqing: "..." Could she spoil the scenery a little more?

Suddenly he couldn't go on kissing anymore, his ready lips stopped abruptly, and he took a step back to let her go. From Yuan Cixian's point of view, during the whole process, he seemed to have smacked her lips hard.

Then she heard him clear his throat, and said awkwardly: "Well, I was thinking, I have to wash it anyway." After speaking, he turned and hurried into the clean room, closing the door behind him.

Get cheap and sell well!

Yuan Cixian was furious for a moment, and punched the door frame in front of her angrily, but there was a "hiss" in pain, and she grabbed her face and shook her hands desperately.

Lu Shiqing, who heard the movement, moved out the door again in surprise, looked down at her red hand, and said hesitantly: "You..." He said as if he wanted to grab her hand to check.

Yuan Cixian dodged, put her hands behind her back not to be touched by him, and said angrily, "Take your bath, I won't drown you!"

After she finished speaking, she rubbed her lips that were still numb from being hit by him, and left without looking back. She didn't give him a straight look until dinner, and only kept smiling and talking to Xuan Shi and Lu Shuangyu.

Lu Shiqing wanted to interrupt several times, but he couldn't integrate into them no matter what. He was either interrupted by Yuan Cixian, or he turned cold around as soon as he finished speaking.

It's not that Xuan Shi and Lu Shuangyu refused to talk to him, but that every time he opened his mouth, Yuan Cixian, who was eloquent, suddenly stopped talking. Missed the opportunity to answer Lu Shiqing's words. So much so that he once felt what it was like to be squeezed out by the three most important women in his life.

Yuan Cixian was still very friendly to Xuan Shi. Because she was embarrassed to eat free food, she went to help her choose the pattern of new winter clothes after dinner, and then continued to sleep in the room next to her. Before falling asleep, the fire was turned off, but unexpectedly, a dream appeared in her dream. More annoying things to come.

The dream this time was a continuation of the last time. After she heard Jiang Bican's maidservant finished speaking, there was a sound of wheels rolling in the distance.

The carriage was getting closer and closer, and then a female voice that she was startlingly familiar with sounded: "Chan'er?"

It was Jiang Birou. Her voice was a little weak and hoarse, but Yuan Cixian couldn't hear it wrong.

Jiang Bican seemed to lean forward a few steps, and then said: "Sister, uncle asked me to come here to wait for you. Uncle asked me to tell you that after you go to Lingnan, someone will pick you up. After that, remember to keep your name anonymous and never return to Chang'an again." The Sacred Heart is unpredictable, you are deeply involved with the Yuan Family, the Sage promises to pardon you now, but it is hard to guarantee when he will change his mind."