Mercury High√ [Π]

"Stormae!!!" Tiffany whisper shouted.

"Huh? Oh, hey there Tiffany." The student replied. Feeling a little surprized. "What are you doing?"

Tiffany approached her and took a close look at the document. "I was digging up some old school records. I was thinking this might be reliable information that we could use for finding out what is happening here at Mercury High."

Her friend smiled "Really?"

Stormae handed her the document so she could see it herself. "Cool, now we better get out of here before we might be caught." They both  nodded as they started running to the exit.

"So, Tiffany, what are your experiences here at Mercury High? Stormae asked.

"My experiences? Well, I only got here less than a year, so it's not much, but... here it goes.."

"My first day here is sort of like yours. Me and Katy known each other since we were in first grade. But, when it happened we just considered ourselves lucky."

"Huh? What happened?"

"Well, first we got out of the dorm since we kind of needed some fresh air. Then suddenly, we heard a scream. We had no choice but to run. We got into classroom 3D and hid under the teacher's table. Until, a teacher arrived, she closed the door and sighed. We felt safe and got out of our hiding place and asked her what is going on. She explained everything and said that classroom 3D is the only safe area in the whole school. A hugenumber of students died all over the rooms. I think it's about 20% of the whole school's population."

"I didn't know you were one of the victims of that incident but I'm glad you guys are still alive."

Tiffany smiled as they hurried over back to the school's hallways.

Katy was there, she seems talking to someone on the phone. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine mom. Okay, thanks. Gotta go! Bye!" She pressed a button on her phone. "Hey guys!"

"Hello Katy!" Stormae greeted.

"So... who're talkin to?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh it's just my mother. She called me because she's worried." She replied looking back at her phone.

"Oh, now that I think about it, my brother haven't called or texted me yet... Um, please, excuse me I'm just going to check on my brother." Stormar said as she hurried to a corner and started dialing the number on my phone.

He wasn't responding. So, she just texted him to see if he's fine. Being an overprotective brother like him should have answered her calls and replied to her messages immediately. Now, she's starting to get worried.

"Hey, Stormae, is something wrong? You look pale." Katy asked approaching her.

"Yeah, you have been staring at your phone for a long time." Tiffany said, looking worried.

"Oh, uh," She regained her senses trying to think through what just happened.

"Hellooo! Earth to Stormae?" Katy said, waving her hand near her friend's face to get her attention.

"Oh, um.. I'm fine! Yeah, I uh.."

Katy and Tiffany looked at Stormae's phone and saw all the missed calls she sent her brother. They both looked at each other.

"Oh.. no.." Tiffany said with a surprized look on her face.

"Quick! Let's go back to the lounge! We have to see the news!" Katy said as she grabbed Stormae's hand and started running, dragging her to the lounge.

After they arrived, Katy quickly grabbed the remote and switched the tv on.

Stormae's eyes started pouring tears unexpectedly as she watched in horror seeing something she hated to see.

"Breaking news! A man reported that something has happened at house #384. An adult male was found dead, sitting at the tv couch. Cause of death was unknown. The police department considered it as a heart attack. Due to the medical check-ups found at the records this adult male have no problem with any heart issues. Others suspected it was a curse from Mercury High. Theories stated that since his sister started studying there, the curse started to affect the student's relatives."

"N-no..." She covered her face. "This can't be happening..."

"Stormae, I-"

"HE IS NOT DEAD!" She shouted.

She ran to the bathroom to wash her face. Hearing loud footsteps means that they had followed her. Though, she was glad they did. They are all really good friends.

"Stormae..." Tiffany said, in a calm voice.

"I-I'm sorry... f-for l-l-letting you see me like this."She said, her voice , still dreadful due to the crying.

"We know how it feels... Our siblings have been murdered too." Katy said sadly.

"W-what?"

To Be Continued...

-o-o-o-o-o-

Hallo guys!!! Skyla here!!! Sorry for taking soo long to update this book! Also, THANK YOU SO MUCHH FOR 100 VIEWS on the first book! Yeah! That one little thing excites me!

Anyways, the book cover was made in Pic Collage, the most awesome book cover maker app in my opinion.

I was inspired by my friends:

Chinette Lukka
Who was the one that taught me how to do book covers.

PrincessLulu
I dont rlly know if her acc still exists but she was the one who introduced me to wattpad.

AdrienneJamie
For inspiring me to make a lot of stories and writing styles!!!

And to you readers!!!
Without you, Im just a loser with a pen and paper XD

So... please, I apologize if update takes too long for I am only allowed to hold gadgets at Fridays and Saturdays since I have school already.

And, I mostly play pixel gun 3D, Minecraft, watch anime... especially fairy tail... and yup!

One more thing...
Please do not kill me if your favorite character died T-T
XD

Don't worry, it hurts me too since mah book characters die a lot but hey, we need a good plot twists, thrilling moments, sad moments, happy moments, shit...yehh I typed too much today XD

So Bai! See you in the next Chappie!!!

-o-o-o-o-o-

Author's Note 11/18/15

Some chapters are not yet edited due to lack of time, the POVs haven't been fixed. Sorry for the confuse.

This chapter was first to get edited. The sign Π ment that this chapter had been edited.

Pleash bear with me T-T I was just 10 when I wrote the first 'Night Frights At Mercury High' Book. Now I'm 15 and I guess, I now have good grammar and stuff.

(BTW, WHEN I WROTE NFAMH AT 10 I WROTE THE DRAFT, PUBLISHED IT ON 13)

TY

-Rina (2015)