[9] Insanity

As the advisory approach his office, he heard a slight crying, inhuman noise. A muffled laugh echoed around the room, leaving him in a state of panic.

He quickly dashed under his table and hid as he heard foot steps coming from the hallway. He craned his head towards the nearby door, cringing as he heard each step get louder.

"Ah, so we're playing hide n' seek in here huh?" The sound of the girl's voice sent a chill down his spine. He heard her laugh as she went inside his office, a shadow covered her face. She had raven hair and cold blue eyes with a lightly purple glow on her iris, wearing a school uniform soaked in dried blood, held a kitchen knife that was rusted and still had the remnants of blood.

She couldn't see him yet, a vast relief went up the advisor until the his phone made the similar ring tone he set up incase of emergency calls, he didn't turn off the auto answer.

"Albon-sama!" A superior voice was heard acrosd the room. "Albon-sama, you got to be careful, the subject has escaped the breech she-"

"Oh, dear me, am I interrupting such an important call?" She interrupted, craned her neck to rhe advisor's hiding place. She laughed maniacly as she stomped the phone harshly as it crumbled into bits.

"How dissapointing, to end too early . ." She sighed. "Oh, well, I guess it's for it to please her. Ne?"

She flashed an evil grin and charged the poor advisor, once she caught him, she laughed and stabbed him in the chest. She kept stabbing and stabbing, enjoying the horrified voices of the tortured. Her joy went out as the man fell limp on the ground, his uniform soaked with his own blood. She looked at his lifeless eyes and smirked, she stood up and scratched another scar on her right hand under the palm with a rusted knife. She was pleased, as she stood up and went out of the room, locking the door.

As she went through the last stair and headed to exit the secret under ground lab, she cringed as she spotted humans wearing suits in black, armed with weopons and had a mask that covered up their face. She knew her part was over, one more should do just fine.

She flashed another wide grin as she threw her rusted knife across the room, which landed on a soldier's forehead. She knew her time was up on using this body, might as well savor it up to the last moment. She stood there, a shadow covered her face. She was unarmed, so they could catch her any time if she accidently let her guard down. She thought about her plan once more in a quick flash and made her decision.

She simply stood there, waiting. She glared at the men with blood lust, letting them do what they want, a man ran. He was armed with a tranquilizer, as well as a few drugs that were attached to his belt. He wore a dark mask, hiding his identity as he pierced Stormae in the neck with an unknown drug. Letting out the spirit's last moments, she braced herself for the impact until everything went black.

Finally, a pawn I can use that can handle my spirit, I will put you to good use.