[7] Awakening 2/2

Her smile faded, she turned to Tiffany who was thinking about the situation.

"I've got to tell our advisor about this . . . evidence." The nurse said, walking out of the room grabing the clip board that was on the table.

Evidence? Tiffany thought. She turned her focus back to Stormae who was now having a little talk with herself.

"What evidence?" Tiffany asked.

Stormae stared at her with her lifeless eyes, more or less, turning paler and paler. As if, she was possesed.

She placed both of her hands on Stormae's shoulders and started shaking her.

"Stormae! Answer me!"

-o-o-o-o-o-

Days past, the advisories started interviewing her about her insights. Yet, she haven't answered even one question. She kept staring at the book next to her. No one ever heard her spoke a single word.

The past directors of Mercury dug into school records. They, also found out the secret room below Mercury, below classroom 3D.

After Stormae got into a coma, the room changed, as if, it had been like the image since years.

The old hallway's wallpaper was torn, scratches and blood were visible. The sheets were covered in cobwebs. The cabinets left dozens of notes that contains the last words of the children. And one message plastered and scratched painfully by nails.

These row of evidences have come to the fact that Mercury's Murderer was, indeed, Allistor Thalia. In other words, Mercuria.

They also found her secret chest that was buried in one of the rooms. It contains body parts of the children she killed as if it was a collection of dolls and figurines.

She named every part. Ysha, Annabeth, Dorothy, Anthony, . . . and many more.

But they never found out what is the true reason why she did all this. All comes to a huge gap in the mystery of this curse.