[2] Safe?

3 days passed by, and it's 11:00 pm, evening.

Stormae slid on a black night gown and went to the table. She placed her geometry book and notebook and began reading.

Katy slid on a red top with white polka-dot pjs. She is currently watching pranking videos on youtube.

Tiffany slid on a white and pink striped niight gown and took her headphones to listen to her favorite playlist to help her sleep.

"Hey, Tiffany check this ou-... Sorry, I forgot you were already going to bed.." Katy called sadly as she returned her focus to the video she is watching.

"Shouldn't you guys be studying too?" Stormae growled, covering her ears since the video is too loud that she can't concentrate.

"Sorry 'bout that Stormae!" She lowered the volume of her phone, waiting for Stormae to stop covering her ears.

Tiffany then gave up on trying to sleep and sat up. "Katy, you do know that you might want to get some sleep! And.. your video is still to noisy."

Katy shot a glare at Tiffany as she got up sand searched her bag to find something.

"Katy," Stormae called. "Here..."

She then tossed her headphones to Katy.

"Thanks!" She smiled, plugging the headphones to her phone.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Stormae's alarm rang while it starts to vibrate under her pillow that will make her head a little dizzy and wake up.

Since it was a little too early, she decided to do shiz early too.

She climbed down from the bunk bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then she wraped herself up with her towel to go back to the room to check the time.

She then slid on a black and white top and jeans with a grey hoodie.

She took her phone with her as she went out of their dorm room.

Later after that Tiffany woke up. She had a nightmare about everyone she loved getting killed just because of the curse of the school.

She tidied herself up. She slid on a white top with a heart design and a pink sweeter that says I love cookies.

She then took her phone and sat on her bed checking updates in her accounts in her social media networks. Namely, facebook.

Katy then woke up. Surprized since she was supposed to be the first one always awake in the morning. She figured it was because she slept so late at night watching cute puppy videos.

"Where's Stormae?" Katy asked as she looked sleepless.

"Didn't I just told you that you should sleep early? Look at you, you look like a vampire." Tiffany told Katy.

"And, I dunno where the hell is Stormae."

"Did you just say 'dunno' and 'hell'??"

"Yes, yes I did. Why?"

"Because I taught you were innocent!!!"

"I only did it because it seems to sound cool."

"Sigh... anyways, what's our next class for today, which is namely friday. Ugh, god why do we have to do this every friday and saturday?"

Tiffany walked up to her bag and searched her schedule. Once she found it, she read it out loud. "Hmm... wait. Um, it's Biology and for your second question, we have to. What, you want to be killed and stuff?"

The room fell silent until the door swang open. Stormae stepped in carrying some kind of flyer.

"Oh, hey Stormae!" Katy greeted.

"Oh hey guys." Stormae said as she placed the flyer on top her her study table.

"What the hell is that?" Tiffany asked with her phony balony 'cool' swearing.

Stormae looked at Tiffany like she just learned her first word.

"Did you just sa-"

"Yes, yes she did." (Phineas and Ferb refference XD)

"Welp, we need to meet Rina after school and we'll tell you what classroom 3D's secrets." Tiffany said as she started tapping the notes she had said a while ago and saved it to her phone.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Stormae!" Katy panted, tired from chasing Stormae.

"Yah?" She asked. with a clueless expression on her face.

"We need to find Rina! Let's split up and text us if you found her. We'll do the same." Katu said as she rushed to the stairs to look for Rina at the second floors.

Stormae decided to go search near the lockers. She probably figured she must be arranging her locker.

She dashed across the halls and looked side by side but she didn't saw Rina. Until, she saw her at the end of the hall at the right side as she placed back her geometry book back in her locker.

She was about to close her locker as she was interrupted by Stormae's calls.

"Oh, hi Stormae." She said, like theres nothing happening tonight.

"Oh god, okay ... sorry.. whoo!" Stormae panted.

"Well follow me, let's go to class 3D quick!!"

The 2 girls then rushed upstairs, where the classrooms are.

While running, Stormae took out he rphone and texted both Katy and Tiffany that she found Rina and we are heading to classroom 3D.

When they arrived there, Stormae closed the door and locked it and sighed in relief.

"Why do we need the door to be closed? Why do we need to be here? What's going on in this classroom?" Rina began asking never ending questions until thw door swang open and 2 atudents stepped in.

"Okay, now that you both are here," Tiffany began.

"We are going to tell you about the secret about this classroom."

"Let's start with Rina."

"Now, classroom 3D is perspectively a secret hideout for all the mysterous killing here in Mercury High. It is very important that you have to be here every night on frodays and saturdays."

"And if you guys are going to ask why then we don't really know, but let me just tell you this. Do want tk get killed? No! None of us want to get killed. Especially since it would be even more scarier to get killed now."

"Why is this classroom is the only safe area?"

"It's because-

To BE CONTINUED.