[3] Mystery Maze

"It's because-"

The floor began shaking as the lights went out.
The three students were scared because of the sudden earthquake. They all went unconcious after the sudden calamity.

"Uh... aw.. man.." Katy mumbled having trouble in standing up.

"Huh? Where are we?" Tiffany stood, looking around.

"Aw.." Rina mumbled.

"Wait a sec, guys, wheres Stormae?"

All three students hysterically searched the room. Katy ran to the door and tried opening it but failed. Tiffany began searching the closets, drawers, whatever storage system there is in that room. Rina tried opening the windows but it failed.

"We're trapped..." Rina said, still trying it kill the windows.

"The door seems to have a key hole." Katy replied.

"Aha!" Tiffany beamed.

Both students looked at Tiffany, who was holding two keys and stood behind the drawers that are opened.

"Cool."

Tiffany handed the keys to Katy. She then took the first one and tried inserting it into the key hole. It failed. She then tried another one but the same thibg happened.

"Dang, who knows escaping will be so easy?" Katy grumbled.

"Oh, maybe this will do the trick." Rina said as she pulled out a hair pin from her pocket.

She approached the door and tried to unlock the door. The door then swung open, leaving the students a happy mood.

They thanked Rina for the pin-locking thing.

They then started their search for Stormae. Who might still be unconcious until now.

They splitted up so that they could make their search more easier.

This wasn't the school they were all in. This was different. They thought that classroom 3D was the safest room in the school. Though, they were wrong. It was the opposite. It was the dangerous one. The one that could kill more than millions.

Tiffany walked into a dark hallway. There was a room nearby, she attempted to open it using Rina's pin. Before they all splitted up, Rina gave each student a pin just incase. She walked up to the door and opened it, surprized that it isn't locked.

She walked in and started searching. The room was in an L shaped. The windows were as tight as the ones in the last room. The furnitures were as old as centuries. The book cases were filled with different kinds of old novels. Tiffany went up into the drawer and found a letter that was written a long, long time ago.

"In this school, why do we suffer, why do we still feel the pain of the death we suffered until now. We can never forget the smell of each of our own blood. We kill each other just to survive. We seek someone who is brave enough to free us from this misery. Here we walk through the old hallways, remembering our lives when we were living. Those fun times when talking to your classmate. Those times you miss your mother's hug. Those times you wish you were at home, sleeping in your comfortable bed, with your family and friends. But look at us now, we are dead souls waiting for someone to free us from this hell. But we end up killing them, making them one of us. As by time, the curse will go forever until the end of time.

-Be careful out there.
Reyno-

The next text ais covered with blood.

Where are we? Tiffany said in her mind as she stutted to the room, taking the letter with her, she started searching the drawers, looking for something that could benefit to her search.

She found a candle and a lighter. She took extra ones with her so that she could use it for a more longer time. She stuffed the extra candles in her purse and lighted the one she was holding. She went out of the room and explored more.

Exploring was now easier for her since she got a source of light.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Dammit," Katy mumbled. "Where are you Stormae?"

Katy struted down to the west, it was so dark you can only depend on the light outside. She had an idea. She took out her phone and started calling Stormae.

"...."

"Come on Stormae! Answer the hell up.!!"

"...."

"Answer me Stormae!"

"... H-he... llo?"

"Oh thank god stormae! Thank goodness your already up. Now where the hell are you?"

".... Wha.. W..hat ... whe..re am....I?"

Katy stared blankly at the phone.

"I'm...-

TBC ( tobecontinued.)