[14] Discovery

The two students walked to the entrance of the dorm room, it was almost night.

Katy glanced at Tiffany. "You sure we're safe for the night? It's friday."

Tiffany shook her head and shrugged, tightening the  grip on her backpack, she took a deep breath and turned the knob of the door.

It was deathly quiet. The only sound they could hear was their own foot steps.

Wooden creeks were heard at each step, the air getting colder at each second. It was really dark, they seemed too lazy to turn on the lights. The duo climbed up the stairs and procceeded to their own room. Some of the dorm room's doors have been open and revealed a messy room, full of crumpled papers and disorganized things.

As Katy held the knob of their own dorm room, she hesitated. She turned to Tiffany who nodded and twisted the knob.

There was someone inside.

"What the fu-" Katy exclaimed, who was shushed by Tifffany. "Shhh. She's asleep."

The blonde took a step forward, she eyed the intruder keenly and motioned Katy to give her baseball bat. She held it like a weopon and poked the body a few times.

Once she heard a familiar groan, she gestured Katy to turn on the lights and knock the door.

She craned her neck to the door as her breathing had gotten deeper. As she craned her neck to the intruder, she gasped and stumbled backwards, causing Katy to hit her head on the door.

The body was now standing up.

Shit. Without hesitation, she swang her bat to the intruder so hard. Thr body flopped down the floor revealing her face.

It was Stormae.

Tiffany dropped the bat ran to her friend mumbling 'sorry' a few times. Katy followed, the shock that their friend was inside their dorm room. How did she get in there?

She checked her pulse which was a slow beating and glanced at her face. It stimulated a sad expression, along with the right side of her forehead that was bleeding. Katy got up and scanned the drawers for some bandages.

Tiffany noticed her clothes were soaked in dried blood. She found a rustied knife at the belt of her uniform along with an identification card and a bag of candy.

During the night, the duo nursed their friend and carried her to her own bed which was been empty for a long time. Once the two was exhausted, they collapsed on their bed falling into deep sleep.