[15] Relief? 1/2

The crazed girl had awoken from her slumber, she looked around the air conditioned room and ought the familiar smell of petals. It must be my funeral day. She thought.

She slowly sat up, rubbing her tired blue orbs and scanned the room, the familiar bunk beds were placed on each side containing study tables underneath, the room was dimly lit by night shaders, which are located beside the poles of the bed. 2 familiar students layed across each bed of theirs, one had blonde hair and the other, golden brown. They were both sleeping peacefully on their beds.

Stormae let out a sigh of relief, they were safe, and she had escaped, all she needed to do now is to dye her hair purple, change her name and move to the other side of the states. No, she can't leave Katy and Tiffany in this horror place.

She noticed she wasn't wearing the smelly, bloody uniform anymore. It was now changed into a cozy white night gown, designed with a few pink stripes.

She eyed the ticking grandfather clock at the end of the room, noticing it was already 6am in the morning.

Stormae wearily stood up and woke the blonde.

"Tiffany?" Stormae whispered, her voice was a little raspy because of the dreadful night.

Tiffany let out a yawn and turned over to face her missed friend, she opened her eyes slowly, and blinked a few more times.

"Oh, hey Stormae . . why were you in our dormitory last night?" She revealed a new scar on her neck, it was due to the glass shard incident a year ago. A thief tried to break in, swang a hammer and broke the thin wall of glass, unfortunately she was there in the scene and got a shard struck to her neck in the proccess, fortunately, it was just a minor wound.

Stormae flashed a sad look and turned from her gaze, should she tell her everything that had happened?

"I was . ." She returned to her friend's gaze, trembling. "I was, expiramented on . . I forged a contract with my shattered mirror, her name was . . Ausana. I-I"

The memory seemed too terrible to remember, the more she thought through, the more emotions filled her soul, traumatizing her forever until her last breathe. A tear trickled down her cheek, her eyes grew small of the intensity of the memory. She just . . couldn't handle it.

Tiffany noticed her friend's dispair and sleepily sat up, wiping the tears from her face with her hand. "You don't have to tell me everything though, I think enough is enough. You should take a rest." the comfortable, warm smile Tiffany showed her cleared all the clouds of her mind. She rubbed her eyes and nodded, flashing a crooked smile as if in thanks.

"I-I'll explain later, okay?" Stormae reminded and went back to her old bed.

-•••••••-

Inside the mirror room, sat a young woman that had long silver hair that led up to her waist. She eyed her red orbs at the scene that was playing before her.

How dumb she was, the shattered mirror was supposed to look like the complete opposite of the unshattered.

She was being fooled by an unknown being. The unknown young woman sat up and held the microphone to her speaker.

"Fool, never listen to that imposter. I'm the real Ausana."