two

jack ; 11am ; 454 words

I was in the library for free period with a few of my friends who were all listening to Cody ramble on about how he met this girl during spring break.

I wasn't listening that much because he basically cheated on his girlfriend- well his ex, Kayla. She's gorgeous who would ever break her heart.

I opened the Twitter app and saw a few tweets from Kayla that were tweeted around the time she left school yesterday which was Monday.

"imKaylaPhillips: tired of being lied to😞"

"imKaylaPhillips: trust issues..."

I feel really bad for her even though I don't even talk to her regularly. I decided that I'll try to talk to her sometime.

<><><>

I was penny boarding around the block where I live when I saw Kayla walking her dog.

"Kayla?" I said

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry for what happened between you and Cody" I said truthfully

"Oh, it's fine I guess. I'll move on"

"Perhaps I can help you move on" I said taking a closer step towards her

"I don't know, I think I'm just going to stay out of relationships for now" she said beginning to walk away

"Please" I said grabbing her hand gently

She yanked her hand back quickly, walking away

"See ya around, Jack"

"ok" I said to myself, eyeing her body as she walked away naturally swaying a hips

I want her to be mine

<><><>

kayla ; back home

I released my dog from its leash and let it run freely in the backyard as I entered the house smelling my mom's famous homemade dinner. I quickly walked towards the kitchen to be greeted by my noisy siblings.

Marco, 3. Ana & Anthony who are twins, 10. Followed along by Kambri, 16. Including myself their were 5 kids in this household. Our father owns a business in the Big City so he's always traveling but he never forgets to send us money so we are supplied with food, clothes, etc.

I dismissed my thoughts as my mom placed our meal in front of us. We all devoured our dinner then went our separate ways in our house. I went back to my cozy room and decided to text some of my friends, Tatiana & Andrea.

GC↡
K: yo
T: we heard what happened
A: but it's gonna b ok, he didn't deserve u anways😒
T: wys^
K: ty bbs. I'll b alright, trying to move on from the him now.
A: do u boo💁🏽
T: ayyy
K: for sure, but I'll see u all tmrw. ily
↟↟↟

I placed my phone on my charger, pulled the covers over my body, and fell asleep with someone on my mind.

jack
__________________
*ask me Qs☁️
Vote, Comment, & Follow

3 votes💗