three

kayla ; 10am ; 310 words

I guess I'm wrong for thinking that I could trust you

A few days have passed since my first conversation with Jack. He has tried to get my attention every day since then. Thankfully school wasn't in session today due to it being a Saturday, so I didn't have to deal with him.

I pretty much dissed his request for helping me move on from Cody because I've never talked to him before, so I don't want to jump to the conclusion of possibly developing something with him while I'm dealing with trust issues from Cody.

But who knows maybe not all guys are like that (Cody) you just have to take a chance at your own risk, which is what I'm having second thoughts about.

I decided to call Andrea over to get my mind off of things.

<><><>

"Kay" Andrea said interrupting me from watching YouTube videos with her

"what"

"Why do you look so off today?"

"reasons" I commented

"I'm your best friend tell me right now" she said after closing my mac book pro

"fine" I huffed

"You know Jack Gilinsky right?"

"Yeah why?"

<><><>

I told Andrea the whole conversation Jack and I had, definitely not leaving out the fact that I'm dealing with trust issues.

She suggested that I just try my best to move on and that all guys don't necessarily act like Cody.

I decided to take her advice and actually accept Jack's request of helping me move on, if he's still up for it.

__________________
*Short chapter // Vote more for longer chapters!
•Vote, Comment, & Follow

4 votes💗