Chapter 9

( Mabel's POV)
Okay Grenda change of plan I said in the hallway. Pacifica here could ruin the operation: Candip we had so we need to tweak it a little bit to make it FULL PROOF!!! I screeched a little at the full proof part causing the others to turn there heads as Grenda responded YEAH let's get match- I covered her mouth with my hand in whispered in her ear let's be quiet about this okay nod your head if you understand. She nodded her head so I moved my hand from her mouth and we walked back into the living room just in time to see Dipper lean over and whisper into Pacifica's ear. She laughed so it must of been funny. Candy was looking at them ironically sour as this happened. My spirits rose a lot. If she was jealous of Dipper just talking to another girl means that she might like him!!!!! That means my job is already half way done!!!! I'm the BEST MATCHMAKER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I grabbed Waddles as he walked past me and said Let's give him a makeover!!! Candy and Grenda said yeah and ran with me upstairs. We spent at least a hour up there and came down with Waddles looking fabulous! He looked so Dapper!! When we came down Dipper and Pacifica were sitting down on the arm chair. Dipper was telling her about the journal and she listened to him looking sincerely fascinated. The makeup brush Candy was holding snapped in two because she was holding it too hard. Woah. I am starting to rethink the whole Candip thing... A crush and obsession are two totally different things.....!!