The Mask of Love

Soviet x Reich

Soviet Union met Third Reich at a charity gala, where Reich was posing as a wealthy businessman and philanthropist. Soviet was impressed by Reich's charisma and charm, and Reich was intrigued by Soviet's intelligence and humor. They exchanged phone numbers and soon started dating.

Soviet didn't know that Reich was actually the leader of a criminal organization, involved in human trafficking, drug smuggling, and money laundering. Reich didn't know that Soviet was actually an agent of the Russian secret service, sent to infiltrate Reich's organization and expose his crimes.

They both lied to each other, but they also felt something genuine. They enjoyed each other's company, shared their dreams and fears, and made each other laugh. They felt a connection that they had never felt before.

But their lies couldn't last forever. One day, Soviet received a call from his boss, telling him that they had enough evidence to arrest Reich and his associates. Soviet was ordered to meet with Reich and lure him into a trap. Soviet hesitated, feeling conflicted. He knew he had a duty to his country, but he also cared for Reich. He wondered if there was any chance for them to be together, if Reich could change his ways, if he could forgive him for his betrayal.

He decided to give Reich one last chance. He called him and asked him to meet him at a park, where they had their first kiss. He hoped that Reich would sense his sincerity and open up to him. He hoped that Reich would choose love over crime.

But he was wrong. Reich had already suspected that Soviet was a spy, after finding a bug in his car. He had traced the call and found out that Soviet was working for the Russian secret service. He felt angry and betrayed, but he also felt hurt and confused. He still had feelings for Soviet, but he couldn't trust him anymore.

He decided to play along with Soviet's plan. He agreed to meet him at the park, but he brought a gun with him. He planned to kill Soviet and then escape from the authorities. He thought that it was the only way to end their relationship.

But he was wrong too. When he saw Soviet waiting for him at the park bench, he felt a surge of emotion. He remembered all the good times they had together, all the things they said to each other, all the kisses they shared. He wanted to hold him and tell him that he loved him, but he also wanted to shoot him and tell him that he hated him.

He couldn't decide what to do. He walked towards Soviet with his gun hidden in his coat pocket. He smiled at Soviet and said hello.

Soviet smiled back and said hello too.

They looked into each other's eyes, trying to read each other's thoughts.

They both knew it was their last meeting.

They both knew it was their last chance.

They both knew it was too late.

By the end, one of them wouldn't be alive.

Soviet was weaponless.

And Reich did no harm to the other party.