IDK how to title this

New Zealand x Belarus

Belarus was nervous as she boarded the plane to New Zealand. She had never been so far away from home before, and she wondered what her new life would be like. She had won a scholarship to study at the University of Auckland, and she was eager to learn more about the world and herself.

New Zealand was excited as she waited at the airport for her new roommate. She had always been curious about other cultures, and she wanted to make friends with people from different backgrounds. She had seen a picture of Belarus online, and she thought she looked beautiful and interesting.

They met at the arrivals gate, and they felt an instant connection. Belarus smiled shyly and greeted New Zealand with a hug. New Zealand felt a warm sensation in her chest and welcomed Belarus with enthusiasm. They exchanged small talk as they collected Belarus' luggage and headed to the car.

They arrived at their apartment, which was small but cozy. They unpacked their belongings and decorated their room with posters, photos, and souvenirs. They discovered that they had a lot in common: they both loved art, music, and nature. They also learned about their differences: Belarus was from a large family with a complicated history, while New Zealand was from a blended family with a diverse heritage.

They spent the next few weeks getting to know each other better. They went to classes together, explored the city, and visited the countryside. They shared their stories, their dreams, and their fears. They laughed, they cried, and they comforted each other. They felt a deep bond growing between them, something more than friendship.

One day, they decided to go hiking in the Waitakere Ranges. They packed a picnic basket and drove to the park. They walked along the trails, admiring the scenery and the wildlife. They reached a waterfall and decided to rest there. They spread a blanket on the grass and sat down.

They ate some sandwiches and fruit, and then lay down on the blanket. They looked at the sky and watched the clouds drift by. They felt peaceful and happy in each other's company.

Belarus turned to New Zealand and said, "You know, I really like you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

New Zealand smiled and said, "I really like you too. You make me feel alive."

They gazed into each other's eyes and felt a surge of emotion. They leaned closer and kissed softly. They felt a spark of electricity run through their bodies. They kissed again, more passionately this time. They wrapped their arms around each other and cuddled on the blanket.

They whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears and fell asleep in each other's arms.

They woke up to the sound of birds singing. They smiled at each other and kissed again. They got up and packed their things. They held hands as they walked back to the car.

They drove back to their apartment, feeling happy and content. They knew they had found something special, something rare.

They knew they had found love.