Chapter 15

Y/n's pov
"So are you and your felon like, official yet?" Gwen asks smirking, "no, no way!" i say with a stupid grin on my face, "cmon Y/n, the whole camp knows you two have something going on! you two just need to get together already!" she smiles, "i'm not sure if we will, i've noticed him and courtney looking at eachother and like, flirting? i think anyway i'm not sure but he started arguing with her because she woke me last challenge" i sigh, "if courtney tries anything, i promise i'll deal with her before anyone knows she even tried! you had my back with Heather, i have yours" she smiles at me, "i need to pee, wait outside?" Gwen asks and i nod before we get up and start walking towards the porta- potty, "are you and Trent together yet?" i smirk, "Nah but i really like him, he's so hot i hope he asks me soon" she smiles, "i hope he does too, you deserve him after that whole heather thing, wait why weren't you talking to him yesterday?" i ask, "oh, we got into a argument it's all fine now" she smiles as we approach the porta potty but there's a massive que. "What's the holdup?" Gwen asks, "Heather needs her private time" Lindsay asks guarding the door, "How long's queenie gonna be in there? I got urgent business!" Leshawna yells, "She could still be a while" Beth says softly, "Ugh! That's it I'm going lumberjack style" She says as me and gwen walk off into the woods and i cover her, when we come back out i spot Duncan and Courtney, Courtney hit his arm softly as Duncan laughed and i started to feel my blood boil, "I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet! Breakfast in five minutes at the campfire pit" Chris says over the Loudspeaker as i stare down Courtney as they both continue laughing away.

Gwens pov
I notice Y/n staring down Courtney, looking fuming as Chris talks over the loudspeaker, i look around to see Trent looking worried as Geoff, Sadie and Tyler were all smirking, She wont, not yet. "Hey Y/n-" "Oh that's it!" she says, face red from anger as she storms over to them and i follow, "What the fuck are you guys doing?" she says standing over them, "Nothing Princess, what's wrong?" Duncan asks, "Oh shut up! Courtney, fuck off, now" she says staring at her, rage in her eyes. "You really need to calm down, i don't want your little ogre" Courtney says rolling her eyes as mine widen at the statement, Oh shit. Y/n quickly lept at her, pinning her down and starting to punch her in the face, "Um, Get her Y/n!" i yell, what the fuck do i do? is she overreacting? Courtney quickly pulls her arms up to cover her face as Y/n gets up and stomps on her face. "Right that's enough!" Duncan shouts as she stops and looks at him, "You need to chill the fuck out Y/n!" He yells before Courtney quickly gets up, looking angry and i notice her eye, already bruising. i stare angrily at Courtney as she just stands there while Y/n and Duncan are staring at eachother, rage filling both of them in silence as everyone watched. "What's the hold up? Get to the fire pit now!" Chris yells over the Loudspeaker angrily, breaking the silence as Duncan starts to walk ahead with the rest of the campers.

{At the fire pit}
Y/n's pov
We arrive and i sit next to Gwen, "You kicked her ass!" Gwen smiles and i chuckle in response. "Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?!" Chris smiles as i notice Courtney sat on the log, holding an ice pack to her eye, i look over to Duncan who's sat by himself, looking absolutely fuming. "Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting" Chris smiles, waving around paintball guns. "Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold asks, "Why yes Harold, it is" Chris rolls his eyes before throwing it at Harold, hitting him in the chest as he grunts in pain before picking it up, "So we won't be killing anything?" Bridget says, "Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the team's once we get into the woods" Chris says as we get up and start walking, "Damn Dude! Look at courtney's face!" Geoff says as i snicker, "You really do like him" He adds and i fluster from the words, "no i don't!" i yell as Gwen starts to giggle, "Look what you done to Courtney for flirting with him! and you have a Hickey-" "that's not from Duncan! "You clearly like him" Geoff smirks and i roll my eyes before walking away.
=================================
OOOOOHHHH IS DUNCAN MAD AT UUUU