‼️ info & disclaimers ‼️

Luz of Megatron is a fanfiction AU that takes place in tfp and includes characters from tfe.

its also on Quotev and it will be available in A03 soon.

the main idea of this fanfic Is like a what if the Terrans were in tfp? what would happen? how would they meet both autobots and decepticons? would they join the war or would someone keep them out of it? how would they affect the war and its outcome? will Dorothy be able to change megatron as she did in tfe?

and Im here to answer these questions and bring the idea to life. as I had the idea stuck in my head for 2-3 days, especially in school 💀..

‼️DISCLAIMERS‼️

The characters might act ooc as Id be unsure how would a certain character react to a certain situation at times.

The characters will have their personality's mixed, for example: megatron will be able to feel guilt and sorrow as he did in tfe, but will still think those emotions are for the weak and would try to ignore the feelings and continue to plan mischief to revive his planet as he did in tfp.

There will be mentions of abuse. (Megs and screamer)

Perhaps mentions of suicide (still being considered.)

Inappropriate language. 

Lots of Violence.

no Ships [except canon].

The G.H.O.S.T organization does not exist in this story, nor will it ever be.

I'll be writing them as their tfp designs but if you so wish to you can imagine their tfe design instead or any design of theres of any continuity.

I do not have a schedule for updates, so I might randomly update whenever, but do expect my updates to be slow due to school or completely random.

I will tend to edit this from time to time so things might change a lot. 

also please keep in mind this is my first fanfic so I might make mistakes here and there, ill also accept constructive criticism as it may help me a lot and will be greatly appreciated<3

NAME OF THE FANFIC CREDITS TO MY FRIEND BTW :D