chapter 8 ; questions that have no answer to .

" you look at yourself in the mirror and all you see is him , thats because you are him . "

Megatron has explained to the maltos about the basics of the war , 2 fractions against the other , decepticons and autobots , he didnt say much about it neither of the history but he did explain about cybertronains more in detail , as much as he could and as far of his knowledge of their biology , physiology , and history .

He didnt exactly tell them everything about his and the Terrans species , but just enough . He rather not risk having another group join into the war and be troublesome like M.E.C.H. , possibly even worse than them .

Once he was about done explaining his species , twitch raised her hand eagerly , a question in mind she needed the answer for .

Megatron nodded towards her , allowing her to voice out the question she had in mind , one he was not expecting .

" Does thrash and I count as cybertronians? We weren't exactly born in cybertron .. " she paused her sentence and glanced at her brother thrash .

Megatron hummed in thought , she was right . Do they count as cybertronians ? As far as he knows , earth does not have the well of the all spark , so it was definitely an artifact of some kind , but he doesnt recall any cybertronain artifacts that creates other cybertronians , more or less even connects them with another species emotions .

" Im unsure , possibly you do , on the other servo , you might not . " was all what he replied with , But he saw the way their faces changed , they way they glanced at the other , doubt and fear . He pitied them .

" But I know a mech who could , hes a medic , he could ran some scans and tests . " was all it took to restore hope into the Terrans and their human siblings eyes / optics hope , that they might not be alone , that they could be the same species , and hopefully they were .

" Although we would need to ground bridge to the nemesis , I can contact my third in command to open a ground bridge for us . " but before he could do so , thrash spoke up , " whats the nemesis , and ground bridge ? "

Megatron mentally sighed , theres a lot that he needed to teach the kids , " a ground bridge is a type of cybertronian technology that opens portals from one location to another for transport , the nemesis is the name of my ship . " giving a brief explanation to the little ones question as he was contacting soundwave , ignoring the looks of awe and the exclamations of ' cool ' that they gave him after he explained .

" Wait , so we're going like , now ? " Dorothy Malto , their mother , had asked .

Megatron gave her a brief glance before returning his gaze to the little ones , he paused his typing .

" Yes , if the little ones wish to , but you humans cannot come along . " he said sternly , the adults glanced at each other worriedly , the mother giving megatron a stern look [ which he ignored ] while the father looked at him in fear [ which he enjoyed ] , the kids , however , were surprised and quite upset . Small shouts of " why cant we ? " " thats unfair ! " " if their not going , neither are am i ! " " they deserve to come too !! " could be heard here and there , megatron only glared at them before he sighed and came up with an excuse .

" Because to us , your like insects , your size endangers you around us cybertronains . You could end up being crushed under our peds like a bug . " he loomed over them , staring intensely at them , more specifically at their mother .

Of course hes not gonna bring the humans , if anything he dislikes humans . It's enough that the human pests have stepped into the nemesis a few times already . It would be easier to just take the little ones with him and find out what they are , he doesnt plan to actually bring them back . They could prove useful to the war .

But they're just sparklings . It wouldnt be right to involve them .

Their faces switched to fear and they all took a few steps back , all but twitch and her mother , their mother took a step in front of them defensively .

Shes just as afraid as them , yet still doesnt let it get to her . Impressive .

He thought .

" As their mother , my husband and I should have a say whether they go or not . " she looked at them for a moment before looking back to him .

" Give us time to think about this . "

As if that one look she gave to her family washed all that fear she felt , now replaced with determination . Determined to protect her family , like they were all that mattered .

There was no time . Time is running out , coming to a stop soon .

Your just wasting time .

There was never enough time .

" Ill give you 2 days to decide , when you have , meet me where we first met . "

And that was all what they needed .

A/N ; this fic is now back on the works !!! 😼 although the updates are gonna continue to be slow tho , as much as I love writing , story writing is another thing which takes a lot of work , effort , and motivation which I barely have 😇😇😇 /hj tho I will try to work on the fanfics more often .

id also like to mention that im working on a original book , its about a zombie apocalypse , its still a work in progress on the planning and stuff but im getting there , I hope ??? anyways yeah also this fic is gonna be published on a03 today !! :D

I know this chapter is shorter then the others and I apologize for that 😭🙏 I also did not beta read it or get a beta reader so if there are any mistakes no there isnt 😇 /jk feel free to point out the mistakes and give constructive criticism ^_^ !!! JJ out !!