Chapter 1- A walk in the woods could do wonders.

Loud bangs and thuds were heard in the control room, metal hitting metal echoed in the nemesis halls. The vehicons in the control room flinched each time, some stood still and watched in fear as their leader punish their disloyal second in command, throwing him around the control room in rage. Starscream begging for mercy.

"You failed me yet again starscream!" Megatron, their leader, shouted. starscream cowered in fear, "please lord megatron! I have suffered!" megatron ignored starscream's cries. This has continued on for 30 minutes or less, megatron was just about to throw starscream yet again, holding him up in the air, starscream clawing his arm, trying to escape his leaders grasps, megatron paused mid-way as he noticed soundwave walking up to him from the corner of his optics. He let go of starscream, him falling to the ground. Megatron glared down at starscream as he tried getting up but had difficulties to do so, his entire frame heavily damaged with claw marks and dents, especially his wings. "You," Megatron looked at a vehicon nearby, "take him to the medbay." He commanded. The vehicon immediately doing his command, fearing he would end up like starscream. Megatron watched as the vehicon helped starscream out of the control room, starscream mumbling insults towards the vehicon. As the doors close, megatron turns around, giving soundwave his full attention. "What is it soundwave?" He raised a brow curiously as soundwave points to the screen, megatron glances to the screen, a red dot was flashing on the screen. A new energon mine for the decepticons to mine. Megatron grinned and praised soundwave for his finding. But there was a slight problem, there was no one other than himself to lead the mine.

Breakdown was already on a task which he was taking far to long with, starscream was in no condition for the task at hand, knockout was most likely treating starscream, and soundwave was far to busy, and he cant trust any of the vehicons no matter the rank.

Which is how Megatron found himself leading a mine in the woods.

It was taking quite some time digging up the energon, his patience running thin, still feeling the same fury he felt when starscream failed him this morning, being why he was rushing the vehicons, yelling at them, taking his anger out on them time to time when they made mistakes more then usual. He really needed a break (so do the vehicons). As megatron watched the vehicons below him, a ground bridge opened up behind him, megatron turned around, glaring at the portal, waiting to see whoever was stepping out of it, it was just breakdown. The portal closed behind him as he stepped through.

"Apologies my lord for being late, had some troubles."

"I do hope that you wont be having these troubles again breakdown, or else I'll see to it to solve it myself." Megatron growled.

Breakdown sensing megatrons anger, quickly blurted out nervously:"If wanted, I can take it from here my lord, how about a walk in the forest? I heard humans say it can be relaxing..?" Breakdown hoped it wouldnt anger megatron anymore, to his surprise, It worked.

Megatron hummed in thought, glancing at the trees surrounding them, he seemed to be considering it.. "..fine, i wont be tolerating any seen mistakes upon return. understood?" Breakdown quickly nods, smiling nervously at his leader.

Megatron sighs and begins to walk further into the forest, leaving the mining decepticons.

To Megatrons surprise, breakdown was right, as he has stated, a walk in a forest does seem to be quite relaxing. the earth shakes slightly with each step megatron takes, leaving giant footprints of his behind as he walks. Megatron started humming as he thought of a new poem to write in silence, no sounds heard other then his footsteps and hums, the birds chirping, and the leaves rustling.

then Laughter. Megatron paused his walking, listening closely, everything still and quiet, he was sure he heard something...then he heard it again, laughter...it sounded like human children laughing...and they were getting closer, the children must be playing some sort of game. Megatron shook his head to the sides, perhaps he might've wondered off to far, megatron turned around and began walking back, but he quickly stopped walking again as he glanced to the side.

2 human children with 2 small cybertronains....cybertronians who he didnt recognize..ones he has never seen before.

It was all silent, the children and small bots staring at the bigger one with fear and curiosity, fear as being a lot bigger then them 4, curiosity as to being curious who he was...was he like the Terrans but bigger? He might know...he might have answers to their questions..but the real question is...would he answer them? What will megatron plan to do with them..?

a/n: there goes the first chapter. hope you guys liked it, ill try to start writing chapter 2 soon :)