chapter 2: questions and surprises

"...hello?" One of the Terrans spoke up with uncertainty in their voice, it was the red one.

Megatron glared down at them all, especially the 2 human children. He looked for an insignia on the little cybertronians, he didnt spot any, 'odd' he thought 'they must be neutrals then..' He scowls at the thought, he has always thought of the neutrals as cowards for not wanting to choose a side and fight for their dying planet, but that didnt seem to be the case. "Who are you?" He questioned, with a hint of annoyance from earlier. this made the young ones on guard, they all looked at each other, unsure what to do.

Should they answer him? or should they run? he seems terrifying to them after all...

But there was a saying their father would say, never judge a book by its cover.

So they did just that.

the red cybertronian was the first to introduce themself, "im twitch.." then soon after her was the human child, "..and im robby." The other 2 seemed to have relaxed a bit, "im thrash!" "And im mo!". Megatron nodded as they introduced themselves. The red one, Twitch, stepped forward "and you are?" She tilted her head to the side, she drew out her wings and flew up to match megatrons height.

Megatron was stunned by the question, surely all cybertronian knew of him? He is is the leader of the decepticons after all. perhaps they know of him by name. "..i am lord megatron, leader of the decepticons. i assume you 2 are neutrals?" He questioned the small bots with venom in his voice, his glare hardens, he watches as they all look at each other confused, then the realization hit him.

they truly don't know of him.

"Whats a...decepticon..?" robby spoke, the other 3 nodding to his question, "and what do you mean by neutrals?" Mo added. "Its expected for you humans to not know of us," his cold hard gaze switches to the humans for a few moments then back to the small bots "but as for you 2..." there was a long pause, Megatron seemed to be deep In thought "so were..uh..are we...supposed to know you..?" The one called thrash spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Yes, you're cybertronian, are you not?" Megatron questioned, they look cybertronian, and yet they dont seem to know who he was or what the decepticon cause is. Memory loss perhaps?

"Is that what our species are called? Cybertronian?" Twitch asked excitedly, the young ones lowering their guards as they looked at megatron expectantly, the 2 bots optics filled with excitement.

Megatron's optics widened, he stared at the 2 in shock, 'the only reason they wouldnt be able to remember their own species would be memory loss..' He thought.

"...yes. Hm......tell me, whats the last thing you can remember..?" Megatron expecting that they might've lost their memories in an accident, What he didnt expect was they never truly lost their memories...

A/N: i apologize for such a short chapter</3 I couldn't think of anything else to add! also you might've noticed that instead of 5 cybertronians theres 2 now, while writing chapter 2 I realized I made a mistake, I added hashtag, jawbreaker, and nightshade in the start, you know how in tfe we started with 2 and then soon after we had 3 extras? I forgot about that and made the mistake by adding them in the start and fixed it. Not to worry tho! They will come in future chapters! Hopefully...