chapter 7 ; introduction

" This isn't freedom . "

megatron slowly opened his optics , the daylight temporarily blinding him . Once his optics adjusted to the light , he checked beside him to see if twitch was still there .

She wasnt .

He sat up , looking around the area for the small red cyberchild . There was no sign of her , he slowly rose from the ground , checking his messages . A few missed calls and messages from starscream and soundwave . Quickly replying to soundwave then closing his messages . Not bothering to check or reply to starscream , he'll check it later .

He probably wont hear the end of it from starscream for ignoring him . Besides hes pretty sure starscream made an attempt to take over the decepticons during his absence , assuming that his lord has perished . starscreams plan must've went all downhill when he replied to soundwave though .

Hah .

Now focusing on the situation on hand , hes slightly low on energon . Twitch must be too , she probably left to look for energon .

But that was a small possibility ...the small cyberchild didnt know about her kind , how would she know about energon ?

He looked around again , adjusting the volume of his audio receptors to the max in hopes to hear her pedsteps .

He walked deeper Into the forest , but not too far from the area he and twitch previously recharged in . He called out her name once or twice .. no answer ..

" TWITCH ! " megaton shouted , his voice the only sound heard aside the birds and rustling leaves dripping with water from the rain last night .

" MEGATRON ! OVER HERE ! " he heard her voice from the distance , he whipped his head over where he heard her voice , he walked towards the area he heard her , as he get closer he heard other voices .

He paused , trying to listen to the voices closely . They sounded familiar .... After being sure the voices weren't the voices of the autobots he continued his walking .

As he stepped into the area twitch and the ones she was with , he recognised 3 of them , being her siblings .. alongside 2 other humans he hasn't seen before , most likely her human parents . Looking around his surroundings he spot a yellow 2 floored house and next to the house was a red barn , this must be the place they live . He pinned the location in his internel map .

He noticed everyone turned to stare up at him as soon as he was in their view . The 2 unknown beings stared at him in horror , 3 of her siblings stared at him with interest mixed with fear . Only twitch stared at him with not an ounce of fear , but instead , with admiration ..

Something he has never received in centuries .... he missed being looked upon like that ..

....

" Mom , dad , this is megatron ! The one we told you about ! Also the one who told me stories of our species planet ! " twitch introduced , bring megatron out of his thoughts .

He glanced towards the 2 , the male one nodded his head slightly as he continued to stare at megatron in a mix of awe and horror , with the mother inching closer to her children , standing in front of them defensively .

" s-so your that megatron robot guy my babies have been talking about lately .. ? " the mother , stated which sounded more like a question . Fear noticeable in her voice as she spoke .

" Indeed I am , Lord Megatron , leader of the decepticons , " his right servo over his chest plate as he introduced himself , " and im a cybertronian . As is twitch and her brother . " he corrected . Oh how he hated humans and their habits of calling them robots .

The humans and thrash got nervous , they must've noticed the slight Anger in his voice . Not twitch tho , she noticed it yes , but yet , she wasnt afraid .....

yet .

A/N ;

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND IF THE CHARACTERS SEEMED OOC ...

No this doesnt mean it's no longer on hold or that It wont be discontinued . I wrote this chapter when I was on a plane [ 6h flight ] and got bored and felt like writing , and was like hey , might as well publish it when I get internet . Im still deciding wether I should discontinue this fic or not [ at this point it's less likely I will .. ], as result it's still on hold . Also I would like to point out that I made some changes to the info and disclaimers that I highly doubt y'all read . The only changes that I remember I made so far was the ships . Unsure if y'all saw it or not , but before there were some Fanon ships that I was planning to include , but if you go back to it , it'll say only canon ships . Reason behind that was because I wanted this fanfic to be more familial and felt like adding ships would just ruin it , not to mention I dont really do ships unless as a joke [ oddly enough , I find a lot of ships funny for no reason 💀] and the canon ships will only be hinted since I wont focus on them much . any hinted ship shown in the previous chapters will be considered as platonic , even tho theres hardly been any hinted ship ...

Id also like to mention that I plan to start a httyd fanfic , idk when ill start on it as I currently dont have any ideas for it , I also want to make a ninjago fanfic after it . LMAO

alrighty thats all from me !! JJ out ! ;3