Chapter 3

A.N: It's my birthday so here a bonus chapter fo you

The days following your second meeting were marked by an exciting anticipation. Every notification on your phone made you smile because it meant a new message from Taylor. Conversations continued smoothly, as if you had found a perfect balance between light exchanges and deeper reflections.

One sunny afternoon, Taylor sent you a message, "I heard there's a music festival in town this weekend. Would you like to have a look together ? I don't think there will be many people ;) "

Your heart is bursting with excitement at the thought of spending even more time with her. "That would be great! I would love to go with you."

The day of the festival arrived quickly, and you found yourself in front of the entrance, surrounded by the mesmerizing sounds of music floating in the air. Taylor was wearing a radiant smile, and your heart was racing at her sight.

Taylor: "Hi! I'm so glad you came."

Y/n: "I couldn't miss it," you replied with a sincere smile.

You made your way through the stands and stages, discovering new artists and sharing your impressions in a low voice. The energy of the festival was contagious, and every minute you spent together, you felt more and more connected to Taylor.

At one point, as you sat in the shade of a tree, you looked at her gently.

Y/n: "Taylor, I have to admit, this is the first time I've felt so close to someone so quickly."

She looked at you with a tender look: "I feel the same. It's like we've found some kind of mutual understanding, right ?"

You said, "That's it. It's like our lives complete each other in a way I never imagined."

She put her hand on yours, and the electricity that ran through your skin made you shiver.

Taylor: "I believe in those moments when the universe guides us to the right people, at the right time."

You looked at her with admiration, the stars in your eyes reflecting those that began to shine in the sky: "I can only agree."

Taylor stared at you with intensity, "I am so grateful to have met you. I can't wait to see where this story takes us."

"Me too," you whispered timidly, rosy cheeks and a heart full of gratitude and excitement for what the future might hold.