Chapter 1

The sunset tinged the sky with a warm palette, while the sounds of the city gradually faded. In a quiet corner of a cafe in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the melodious notes of an acoustic guitar escaped Taylor Swift's nimble fingers. Her soft voice enveloped every corner of the room, captivating the attention of everyone around her.

Sitting at a table by the window, you looked at her, fascinated. Her expression reflected the intensity of the song she was singing, and every word seemed to come from the depths of her heart. You had always felt attracted to her music, but that night something different was floating in the air.

Once the song was over, she gently put down her guitar and thanked the little audience for their warm reception. She glanced across the room, and you felt her gaze cross yours for a split second. Your heart was racing, but she quickly turned away, diving back into a conversation with her friends.

The waiter approached your table to take your order, but your mind was still haunted by the simple little exchanged you had with Taylor. You end up ordering coffee, then lose yourself in your thoughts wondering if you had just imagined this moment.

After a while, the waiter came back with your coffee and put a note next to your cup. Intrigued, you picked it up and read the words: "I saw you staring at me. If you want to chat, I'll be out in 15 minutes."

Your heart was racing again. It was real. You looked at your watch and realized that the moment of truth was approaching. You were sipping your coffee nervously, trying to keep calm as the countdown continued.

Finally, you left the cafe and approached the entrance, where you saw Taylor waiting near the door. She smiled at you warmly when you approached.

Taylor: "Hi," she said softly. "I thought it would be nice to chat a bit."Your conversation started naturally, as if you had known each other for years. You were talking about music, traveling, your common passions. Her humility and sincerity impressed you, and you realized how different she was from the media image you had of her.

The evening passed quickly, and you finally decided to go. Before leaving, Taylor slipped a piece of paper into your hand. That was her phone number.

Taylor: "I'd like to see you again," she said with a shy smile.

As you returned home, your mind was boiling. The meeting with Taylor had been far beyond what you had imagined. It's Taylor, Taylor SWIFT ! You never thought you'd see her so talking to her... It was really unbelievable.