Chapter 4

The days that passed after the festival were filled with sweet thoughts. Every message Taylor received was like a breath of fresh air, and every time you've seen each other seemed to create a deeper bond between you two. Sitting in a quiet corner of a park, you were looking forward to the third meeting. Taylor finally arrived, smiling.

Taylor: "Hi! How have you been since last time?"

Y/n: "I'm fine, thank you," you replied enthusiastically. "Every day is better when I know I'm going to spend time with you." The words came out on their own, you didn't have time to think. These words, certainly, sincere but too hasty for your, it made you uncomfortable and almost intimidated by the expression of Taylor who blushes slightly, visibly touched by your words.

Taylor: "You know how to make me smile." After that sentence you immediately looked down, ashamed.

The conversation started naturally, as if you were resuming an unfinished discussion. You shared laughter and anecdotes, but this time something was different. There was a slight chill in the air, a gentle tension that suggested deeper emotions.

Taylor looked at you with a resolute expression: "There is something I would like to show you. Would you mind spending some time at my house ?"

Your heart leaps with excitement at the thought of discovering a new chapter in your story: "Of course, I would love it."

After a short drive, you arrive at Taylor's home. Her home was comfortable and full of personality. As you snuck into the living room, Taylor picked up an acoustic guitar that was next to the couch.

Taylor: "I wrote a song that I want to sing to you," she explained softly. "It's a way for me to express what I feel."

You were touched by her sincerity: "I would be honored to listen to you."She began to play a soft melody, and her voice filled the room as she sang deep and emotional lyrics. Each note seemed to be a part of herself, and you felt touched by the beauty of its music.

However, as the song progressed, you realized that the lyrics were about the two of you, your story, and the emotions that went through you. A mixture of surprise and emotions overwhelmed you, and you realized how invested Taylor was in this relationship that seemed to go beyond a simple friendship.

When the song ended, you were almost speechless.

Y/n: "It was beautiful, Taylor. You have an incredible way of capturing such deep emotions through your songs."

She smiles timidly, appreciating your praise.

Taylor: "It's my way of expressing how I really feel about you..." Her gaze was so powerful that it pierced your iris to throw countless knives into your heart.

However, instead of the joy you expected to feel, a wave of panic took hold of you. The intense emotions that the song mention were stirring in you, and you felt overwhelmed by everything that this relationship might involve.

"I need to go," you murmured suddenly, getting up hastily.

Taylor seemed surprised and worried, "Wait, what's going on?"

Tears clouded your vision, and you looked away: "I... I don't know if I... I'm sorry, Taylor. It's ...too much?"

Without waiting for an answer, you hurriedly left home, your heart crumbled and your mind tormented. The outside world seemed blurred to you as you rushed home, leaving behind a bewildered Taylor and confused emotions that you wanted to face alone.