Author's Note / Plans.

Hi friends, so I don't usually do these anymore but felt the need to come on here and explain my plans for this story and why there's no current update.

Like I've briefly said before, I started this fanfic years ago and honestly, I haven't really known what to do with it. I was thirteen when it was first published, and I am a completely different person to who I was back then and can't remember any of my plans for this fic or where I wanted it to go, so it's kind of just felt like this horrible weight on my shoulders that I can't shake which truly saddens me.

There's something about this fanfic that I personally don't like, and that's why, for however long is needed, this story is going to be under editing before the final chapter is posted because before I end this fic once and for all, I want to know I'm completely happy with what I've put out thus far.

I've seen some comments and taken them into consideration, like for example maybe the things I write are just too detailed and make the story a bit boring to read and people scroll through to get past the paragraphs, and that's not what I want, I want my readers who take the time out of their day to click on my fic to actually enjoy it, so that's why, even in recent chapters (20 and on) I will be making the things the characters say less detailed so it doesn't end up being a snooze fest for people reading as I've seen a few be bothered by it which is understandable.

That being said however, the things I made extremely detailed are also important parts of the story and not something I can just get rid of, a massive example being when Stan talked about his past relationship with Wendy to Ally and opened up. I don't quite know how to shorten it down without taking away it's key elements, even I didn't intend to have Stan talk about it that much but when I started writing, my own experiences popped up and somehow my brain just kept going, but I am trying to figure out a way to make it less boring to read lmao the comments about Stan being Shakespeare have made me giggle though so thank you for that :))

I've taken some of the constructive criticism and already changed a lot of things, but somehow, I'm still not happy with it. I have a major love-hate relationship with this fic right now and I'm anxious at how many people have read it when it's still something I don't personally like; it sucks to write something and then realise afterwards it wasn't what you envisioned, but I'm trying to find ways to turn it into what I wanted it to be without stripping it of it's importance.

I will be editing this story for the next couple of weeks and I hope y'all will still be here for the ride. I can't wait until it's something I can be almost personally satisfied with, I feel once I've done that, I can let this story go after eight long years and move on with the other things I want to do in writing. There's a lot of trial and error, but in the end, I hope it's worth it not just for me, but for the people who love this fic too.

If you read all the way through, thank you, I just felt I had to be honest and get this off my chest and once this is complete, I can fully focus on my new style fic and hopefully some creek ones too. Love you all <3

The next update should be the final chapter, so keep your eyes peeled for that! I don't know when it'll be, but don't worry, I'm not just abandoning this fic, that will not be happening here like no sir I want to give it a proper ending; it deserves one after eight years c'mon!!! XD

See you then! :)