Important authors note

Wow hi! It's been a while. I'm still seeing that quite a lot of people are still reading this fic and as grateful as I am, I still don't feel inspired or have any clue on where I want to take it next. When I write fics instead of planning things out I just wing it and because I started this fic so long ago I had no idea what the me from back then was planning to do with it or where she was going to take it. BUT, while I've lost inspiration for this fic in particular, it doesn't mean that I don't have another fresh one in mind to write and have it done properly this time. Since I've last written here my style for writing and everything has changed, so I'm hoping that in my next venture that it'll be a lot more pleasing to read because honestly reading my old fics back on here makes me cringe.

I'm older now and a lot better at doing this so I think a new story is the way to go. But also in saying that writing on here again might just give me the inspiration I need to finish this story once and for all instead of leaving you all wondering what happens next because whenever I read stories and that happens it leaves me feeling disappointed and dejected so I don't want to do that to anybody who reads this fic and likes it and wants to know the outcome. I hope I can find the inspiration to finish it, but while I figure that out I think I'm going to start writing a brand new style fic and it's going to be different.

I hope that the people who like this fic stick around for my new one while I try and figure out what I'm going to do with this one and the last thing I want to say is a massive thank you to everyone who's read this and actually enjoyed it, it means the absolute world to me, that's why I want to finish it so badly, not only because you deserve it but I do too. I hope to see you all in my new fic and if I don't, that's okay. Thank you all again, it means so much and I'm eternally grateful! <3