It was just a theory

Ashanti finally left her room around 10:03. She didn't eat dinner but the lunch was enough also she has plenty of snacks hidden everywhere in her room and water bottles stashed away for safe keeping. As she made her way to the kitchen she noticed how quiet it was. Confused she check in every room in the house seeing that the house was indeed empty. She stood in the doorway of Stefan's room thinking.

"Ohhh! That little dance dopplebitch was speaking of!" She muttered. She went back downstairs and washed her dish. After drying her hands she decided she wanted to go for whatever reason.
"I hope these people don't expect me to dress crazy looking." She glanced at her closet and chose her outift.

Ashanti looked in the full length and snapped her fingers in Z formation smirking at her reflection "Okay girl I see you! Simple but stylish as always!" Ashanti laughed gently at the fact she was talking to herself. She went downstairs and grabbed Stefan's car keys which were surprisingly still there. She locked the door and went into the car, plugging in her AUX cord and playing CPR by Summer Walker.

Arriving, Ashanti entered the school hearing a girl announcing Klaus made dedicating a song to Elena. Ashanti hurried her footsteps spotting Damon and Alaric and walking towards them. Damon saw her slide next to him. He glanced at her and sipped the spiked punch.

"Whatcha doing here, kiddo?" He slightly shouted over the loud music. She looked at him and shrugged. He chuckled "Got bored huh?" Ashanti smiled and nodded shyly. Damon smiled and walked away. Like ripping a mask off, Ashanti's smile quickly disappeared as she caught Alaric's eyes. Klaus was startled 'wasn't she just smiling?'

"I know who you are. Niklaus Mikaelson, right?" Klaus's confusion instantly turns into a menacing glare.

"How did you figure it out?" Ashanti grinned at Alaric-Klaus's face, "what are you smiling about?"

"You being Klaus was just a theory and you just confirmed it. But don't worry your secrets safe with me. I am not part of the 'Elena protection squad' so I dont really care, I just like to know things ahead of time." She smiled at him then walked to the Dj booth switching the music and showing him her phone indicating she wanted him to change it. When the young boy shook his head no Ashanti grabbed him by the ear and threatened him. Alaric-Klaus's widen at the vulgar threats and so did the boy's and he quickly changed it. Ashanti smiled in satisfaction and skipped away.

Alaric-Klaus chuckled but was curious what is up with this girl? She managed to trick an original vampire and seems to know alot but she is only 14? Alaric-Klaus shook his head

'I'll figure it out later once I'm out of this body.' And walked off to begin his plan.